Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, now I really wish I took that offer 3 weeks ago... :lol :yess: Wait, so it's confirmed that once it's used, it won't show up again? Because I used one for Spider-Man PF but it popped up for me for Bale Bats but I passed at the time.

I guess we're getting what we hoped/asked for, and the upgrade in price is more justifiable, and the Joker seems even more overpriced compared to him, haha, but that's great news. Will the EX Arkham Joker sell well in the future? I ended up getting a waitlist conversion a 2nd time and I might keep it this time, but when Ledger Joker comes out next year, I may need to make room if I can't find something else to sell.

Pretty sure it wasn't planned in the first place? I guess they're putting in some extra effort because they're having a hard time selling out the exclusive. It's about time they realise the more they charge, the more collectors expect from them.

So I got the 5% working again, is it worth retrying for the 10% or is 5 the only one going right now?

I've been trying non stop for the past day.

Every time I'm getting the 5% option. Never fail to get that.

But no 10% yet.

And I've never used or seen a 10% before.

So I decided to settle for 5%. Received the pop-up code and applied it but at checkout now it says not able to be applied..one code per promotion, you have already taken advantage of this offer. Sigh.

So is it confirmed bat sonar eyes will light up???
How many times are we gonna have to repeat this... :gah:

From Statue Forum "Ask Sideshow" (answer by SSAlex - Sideshow Producer):
ssalex.jpg

Back