Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose Is probably the only reason I don't have this. Usually love action poses, just not that particular one. Until P1 does a 1/3 or 1/2 I think I will stick with my HT.

Ya, about the pose. Is that from the movie? I am going to watch it again to make sure. I am pretty sure it is not. Anyone?

The pose actually looks great in person. I didn't like it in pics when I saw it, but it really like it in person. It certainly looks better from some angles compared to others, but still great. Only problem with the pose is that it looks best when paired with another piece, and I think this would've suited a Bane statue more than Joker.

The pose actually looks great in person. I didn't like it in pics when I saw it, but it really like it in person. It certainly looks better from some angles compared to others, but still great. Only problem with the pose is that it looks best when paired with another piece, and I think this would've suited a Bane statue more than Joker.

He actually does do some sort of face off pose against Bane in rises right?

He actually does do some sort of face off pose against Bane in rises right?

Hey Steve, from what I can recall of the movie, I only remember them facing off twice. Once in the sewers, and the second time on the stairs. I don't think he squares off like the statue predicts, but I never cared if the statue was an exact pose he did in the movie. I've never cared for that sort of thing and don't mind an artistic interpretation, as long as it looks like the actor and the pose looks good.

Just generally speaking though, given they actually had a decent fist fight in the film and Bane is actually a physically intimidating character, I think he would've made a better pairing with Batman than Joker, who does not look like he's getting ready for a fist fight with his card holding pose (not to mention he'd probably get the sh-t kicked out of him anyway).

Hey Steve, from what I can recall of the movie, I only remember them facing off twice. Once in the sewers, and the second time on the stairs. I don't think he squares off like the statue predicts, but I never cared if the statue was an exact pose he did in the movie. I've never cared for that sort of thing and don't mind an artistic interpretation, as long as it looks like the actor and the pose looks good. [

Hey Nuri, I agree I couldn't care less either if the pose was accurate, just as long as it looks good, but from what I recall the face off pose looks similar to how he faced off against Bane on the stairs.:dunno

Just generally speaking though, given they actually had a decent fist fight in the film and Bane is actually a physically intimidating character, I think he would've made a better pairing with Batman than Joker, who does not look like he's getting ready for a fist fight with his card holding pose (not to mention he'd probably get the sh-t kicked out of him anyway).

Agree with u on both points.

Last edited:
Back