Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the base on this and the Joker match and they could be placed as if in a action scene.. something I don't see sideshow do much.. also if they do a Bane I think he would also look great in a action pose that you could pair up with Batman... Im still pretty sad about the whole Reeve Superman f-up they did.. I so wanted that statue .. Reeve being the Superman of my childhood...still makes you wonder..why..why...LOL!

It actually looks pretty good.But honestly,i don't understand that if a company plan on making 1 statue from the TDK PF line,they choose that pose...I would be all over it if it was a museum pose.
Love the pose on the Joker PF though.

No no no no no no. That pose is just...ugh. I'll stick with the 1:1 bust.

I like it but will wait to see production pics before ordering. I'm sure, like most of SSC products these days, it will have a large edition size.

from TNI:
15_SDCC_Sideshow13__scaled_800.jpg

15_SDCC_Sideshow14__scaled_800.jpg

Last edited:
I'm completely baffled by Sideshow because this statue is a GRAND SLAM and their Ledger Joker is a pop up to the second baseman. I can't believe how good one piece can look while another can be so brutally awful. :dunno

Not a huge fan of Bale as the giant bat but it looks like SS really nailed this one.

Back