Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. That Freddy statue in the back screams bad-ass and he's just standing there. This pose looks like when he turns around to counter an attack in the Arkham games[emoji38]
Funny there are people ripping on that pose in the Freddy thread as well. Again. People see one picture from an angle on a table taken with a cell phone and make up their minds right away instead of waiting to see the full reveal.

Funny there are people ripping on that pose in the Freddy thread as well. Again. People see one picture from an angle on a table taken with a cell phone and make up their minds right away instead of waiting to see the full reveal.

Zactly.
"..This PF sucks! How can they even call it a PF???? It's clearly a bust cuz there's nothing from the waste down in that pic! .."

:slap

Well, there's a reason the "first impressions" are a thing. If they're gonna leak a WIP picture, they're opening themselves up to opinions...unless there's a "I'll wait for more pics" emoticon and people can quote for 10 pages:lol

Gotta love it. They do museum they get critized, they do action they get critized. Theres no pleasing everyone.

gotta agree. we hear it all the time. I've always been a museum pose+cloth element kind of PF collector. The most I can deal with when it comes to a "dynamic" pose is something like the Aragorn PF or Dutch PF lol Sometimes it does work really well though like the Babydoll PF. I'm sure there are others I don't know of but if it's dynamic and fully sculpted I don't really pay attention.

Well, there's a reason the "first impressions" are a thing. If they're gonna leak a WIP picture, they're opening themselves up to opinions...unless there's a "I'll wait for more pics" emoticon and people can quote for 10 pages[emoji38]
Theres also a difference between having a reasonable opinion based on whats offered and completely trashing something when before truely getting a grasp of it.

Yankee said he thought was leaning but would wait to see it. Others have come in and said, "horrible" "fail" etc. etc.

I'm all for opinions that are reasonable.

Theres also a difference between having a reasonable opinion based on whats offered and completely trashing something when before truely getting a grasp of it.

Yankee said he thought was leaning but would wait to see it. Others have come in and said, "horrible" "fail" etc. etc.

I'm all for opinions that are reasonable.

Fair enough. I'm pretty numb by now from all the extreme reactions I read whenever something's teased. The good news is that tomorrow is Preview night at SDCC and hopefully, we can see full proto pics.

Soon Affleck Bat is on big theatre. Wonder why SS took so long to make this Bat

Enterbay only had the rights to do the older suit aka the Begins suit from the Dark Knight. Hot Toys had the license for the second suit. You're right though, that's probably why this took so long.

But honestly, who cares about how long they take to put out a piece? If people are just buying due to recent movie hype and need a product to come to market within that recent timeframe then they probably shouldn't be purchasing the piece to begin as it's based on hype and not love for the character.

Fully agree.. I'm very excited to see the full reveals and pics...if they are good, I'm planning on adding them into my collection when they ship in 18 months from now..:)

11737874_980438361996783_2305162684780300101_n.jpg

Back