Premium Format Christian Bale Batman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate the pose.

The cape looks really good. Material looks very accurate unlike any other Bale Bats.

I'm completely baffled by Sideshow because this statue is a GRAND SLAM and their Ledger Joker is a pop up to the second baseman. I can't believe how good one piece can look while another can be so brutally awful. :dunno

They are long foul balls IMO if we are using BB terms. Both of them look good at first glance, but the longer you look the more they veer off course.

This pic has sold me on how great this sculpt and pose is. I may PO. I like Both this and the Ledger Joker... I really worry about paint apps on Joker but SS has been pretty good with all DC so far.

attachment.php

It's a great looking statue and definitely shelf worthy but is this the proto or the final production piece? Everything I've bought from SS always looked pale in comparison to what they initially show. I'm not a fan of the pose they chose either, although it looks decent I would've preferred something in context from the movies. If you're going to put him in a fighting pose then atleast make the sewer dio. Something like a simple pose with him on top of the tower looking down at Gotham City or even the scene where he's standing in the rubble after Rachel's building blows would've been great but I guess that's what's the HT 1/4 scale is for.

I agree Jaws. The pose and sculpt on this might be the best Batman that Sideshow's ever made. It's really good and I had zero desire to have this suit in 1/4 scale. This may change now.

I also really like the Joker too, but since it really isn't different from the Enterbay I may hold off on that one. We'll see.

I agree Jaws. The pose and sculpt on this might be the best Batman that Sideshow's ever made. It's really good and I had zero desire to have this suit in 1/4 scale. This may change now.

I also really like the Joker too, but since it really isn't different from the Enterbay I may hold off on that one. We'll see.

Yeah... This was not on my radar either... I actually had the Hot Toys 1/4 scale which was great bit the lack of a base and there is just something about pollystone... I don't know... I love how the Bat suit looks on this.

Yeah... This was not on my radar either... I actually had the Hot Toys 1/4 scale which was great bit the lack of a base and there is just something about pollystone... I don't know... I love how the Bat suit looks on this.

I hated the base on the HT version too so I got an extra Keaton PF to use the base for Bale. Turned out very well. I have it facing the opposite way of the original Keaton PF so you can see all the bats and cave stalactites.

I never liked the Hot Toys version. I have the 1/6 so it just felt redundant to me and I really didn't like the base or anything else it came with. It just did nothing for me.

This SS piece has me thinking though...

It's a great looking statue and definitely shelf worthy but is this the proto or the final production piece? Everything I've bought from SS always looked pale in comparison to what they initially show. I'm not a fan of the pose they chose either, although it looks decent I would've preferred something in context from the movies. If you're going to put him in a fighting pose then atleast make the sewer dio. Something like a simple pose with him on top of the tower looking down at Gotham City or even the scene where he's standing in the rubble after Rachel's building blows would've been great but I guess that's what's the HT 1/4 scale is for.

True... :goodpost:

I never liked the Hot Toys version. I have the 1/6 so it just felt redundant to me and I really didn't like the base or anything else it came with. It just did nothing for me.

This SS piece has me thinking though...
You should have sold the 1/6 and got the 1/4. No comparison.

Not a Batman fan, but I really like the TDK suit. Second favorite after Affleck's. I've been wanting a statue that represents it well, and this could be the one if the paint apps come out near the prototype, but I really dislike the pose. I would have much preferred a neutral/museum pose.

Yeah the pose is pretty good, I wonder if the cape will be better than Hot Toys trash?

It looks completely different to EBs IMO, what do you find is the same about it? :huh

Last edited:
Back