Chris Howes custom Doctor Who sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris,
Any more updates yet?

I hope you don't think I'm being pushy or anything,I'm just really excited to see some further progress as the initial shots of Sarah Jane were awesome!

Yeah, I love posting tips like those as I find them for clothes but the info gets lost in the myriad of posts afterwards to help only the people who saw it the first time.

If we ever get our own sub-forum for Doctor Who (and other sci fi shows) that has been suggested, we could maybe start up it's own thread that wouldn't get lost for helpful tips like that.

In the meantime, let me add for those in need that the "Ryan" High School Musical 3 Graduation doll (the blond dork in the hat) actually comes wearing a red kilt for those interested in making their own Jamie bash. You gotta grab this easy stuff when they provide it, you know?

Here's a link of a pic:
https://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-HIGH-SCHOO...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Jamie is Jamie McKrimmon from Doctor Who, the Second Doctor's (Patrick Troughton) companion, he was a Scottish Highlander, I should know more, but shockingly, I don't lol

The "Ryan" High School Musical 3 Graduation doll's kilt probably won't work. Those High School dolls are much smaller than traditional 1/6 figures. I have the Harry Potter that uses the same body and they are under 11 inches tall with a smaller waist than even a Ken doll. Unless you use Ryan's body for Jamie, it won't fit a regular 1/6 figure body.

I'd be most interested in Romana II.

Amigo, me too! Let's hope when Chris re-emerges from this newest work session he has a few new Chris-created Doctor Who things to show off, like maybe his Fourth Doctor and K-9 to go along with the near completed Sarah Jane head. :angelsmil

Romana II is sure for a future wave once we get there.
-Rick

Bueller? Bueller??? (tumbleweeds blow).

Chris-Sarah-gif.gif

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Oh was that Howes Sarah Jane sculpt? Oh what a shame, it looked like it was coming on nicely.

If he had that much done I wonder what his excuse for never finishing it will be? He exceeds the "poor businessman" title that had been attributed to him. Just a shame. So much potential just wasted and thrown away.

If he had that much done I wonder what his excuse for never finishing it will be? He exceeds the "poor businessman" title that had been attributed to him. Just a shame. So much potential just wasted and thrown away.

I would tend to think with THAT much of Sarah Jane done she will be finished... eventually, at some point, and show up because I'd say she was just a few tweaks away from being completed. I wouldn't know. None of my e-mails are being answered either anymore. Despite the full cost of the two Doctor Who heads being paid in advance... including the Tom head CHRIS wanted to do, because that was, according to his website, supposed to get them done within a month.

I was first told Sarah Jane and Tom would be done the first week of (last) New Years. Didn't happen. The for the first few months after that I kept being told "this weekend".

Hearing it would be done soon, Vikki made an amazingly kick-ass HAND OF FEAR Andy Pandy outfit she actually worked on through her vacation and sent to him because Chris had been told her head was going to be done and Vikki wanted it to be debuted in full costume (she's the one who paid Chris up front to commission it) last year.

It never happened. She worked through and wasted her vacation for nothing. I can't even get a response back from him when I for the bodies and 4th Doctor costume I sent to him for the never-happened photo shoot to be sent back to me. I felt Chris had a good relationship with over 40+ e-mails sent to each other in the beginning. I don't get updates or anything from him either. I guess I'm just an ^^^^^^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back