Doctor Who 1:6 classic K-9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This project had become a Warriors Gate project. K-9 is sculpted and is being priced at printers now and is part of our second Doctor Who wave "The End", also with the Season 18 Fourth Doctor, "Destiny of the Daleks" Romana II, and the "Ainley" Master.

SEASON 18 TOM BAKER
tomad.jpg

with Sonic Screwdriver

"DESTINY" ROMANA
d4-5j-112.jpg

with Sonic Screwdriver

K-9: "Your plastic pal who's fun to be wiiiiiiith!"
d4-5j-057.jpg

available plain and with electronics. Due in July.

THE MASTER (ANTHONY AINLEY)
d4-5v-040.jpg

with gloved hands and Tissue Compression Eliminator

Last edited:
Thanks! We're very excited to be doing something so different for 1:6 besides heads that contributes "the cool" so significantly to the line we've trying to make! :)

Let me be the ****** who asks for a 1/6 scale tardis :lecture.

And a cyberman. And a dalek :D

(laugh) Hey, we exist by people telling us what they want! We appreciate it! Have you see our "Invasion" thread with The Second Doctor, Jamie, Zoe, and the "Invasion" Cybermen we made/are still making?
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90813

(And just to advertise, our just announced Tom wave here:)
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95936

We may do a 1:6 TARDIS "some day" if there is enough demand for it. I say that because a lot of 1:6 customizers have been talented enough to already make their own. We literally get quoted $600 just to print our tiny heads (sculpted in Z-brush). The TARDIS would be insane. We'd have to make one out of wood and cast that I think as opposed to printing.

As far as Daleks go, there is no question the world needs 1:6 Daleks.
They also would be very expensive for us to print out because of their size, and really, to do it right, we'd want to put a mutant inside. I have nightmares of us having to sell one at a $200+ price, so it is something we want to do eventually, but have to figure out the logistics.

If we're lucky maybe someone will come along and commission us to make one for them. Then the cost on us offering it to others would be greatly reduced because someones paid for the higher costs. :monkey3

Thanks for the schooling Will! This thread is the first I'd heard about any of this, must've been sleeping under a rock someplace. And thanks for the links, I'm off to check 'em out :)

Edit: Here I was thinking I was done for the year, but so much good, so much win...

Thanks for the schooling Will! This thread is the first I'd heard about any of this, must've been sleeping under a rock someplace. And thanks for the links, I'm off to check 'em out :)

Cheers! :duff

WGP are pretty big sci-fi oriented. We have a master thread showing all the projects we have going on like Batman Returns, Classic Battlestar Galactica, Kolchak, Flash Gordon (1980 movie), etc, here:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90038

:)

Back