• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Denys Fisher Mego Doctor Who figures,Big Chief Matt Smith SIGNATURE SERIES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drdandalek

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys. Have for sale a bunch of different stuff. I'm converting my collection to HT TTM bodies.Also a few others odds and ends to make room.
-Big Chief Matt Smith Doctor Who 11th Signature Series rare $300 or will trade for Hot Toys Comidian 1/6 NIB
1. I have a few older bodies for bashing to sell. These are a combination of Dragon, Blue Box, and Wanted Action Figure. 13 total. $50 plus actual shipping to your location
2. Doctor Who Character Options 5" City of Death set $30 plus actual shipping MIB
3. Red Skull holding cosmic cubeDiamond Select Statue $40 plus actual shipping MIB
4. A bunch of DC Direct Green Lantern and other figures from 2000 to present MIB, please im me for a list
5. Doctor Who 7th,8th Doctor heads and two Roger Deldado The Master painted please pm for pics-$20 a piece plus shipping
6.one (1) Daryl and one (1) Rick Grimes head with grey shirt and black jeans. I was going to do customs of both characters but have decided to put the money instead toward my Doctor Who customs. $60 for the lot plus actual shipping
7.Jake Gyllenhal TTM19 head $10
8. TTM19 Hot Toys WITH 1 PAIR HANDS AND FEET $75 PLUS SHIPPING
9.Denys Fisher/Mego Doctor Who 4th Complete in box including ALL accessories like scarf, sonic screwdriver, and complete outfit $125
10. Denys Fisher/Mego Doctor Who Cyberman complete with all hoses, I have original outfit that the silver had come off of and s brand new custom suit just finished $150
11. Denys Fisher/Mego K9 missing his ears $45
12. Denys Fisher/Mego Leela(rare) missing skirt, belt, and knife other wise complete and the figure looks great $175
13. Character Options Doctor Who 5" figures from classic and new series. I have almost any single or set you're looking for. Just ask.

If you're interested in any or all,lol, please shoot me a pm f
or any further details plus any pics you may want. I accept PayPal if you pay the 3% fee or cash at your own risk of being lost. For the shipping I will only ship insured requiring signature to protect us both. Thanks Dan

Last edited:
Re: sale Big Chief Matt Smith 11th Doctor Who figure, 1/6 bodies, DC direct 6" figure

Could you post a picture of the body lot?

Back