Choose the next Dead Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one should be the next Dead Premium Format

• Total voters
Does Sideshow actually have any plans for more PFs in the Dead line?

You gotta figure they will eventually. Patient #0 sold like 500 copies, right? No royalties on THE DEAD, it's a Sideshow property so it's basically cash on the hoof.
I don't expect to see another Dead PF before next year's Spooktacular.

I voted for the babysitter because I think she would translate very well into a PF. Also, with not being a 12" figure collector, she would be new to me.

How 'bout a Zombie Horde diorama?

I submitted a question inquiring about The Dead dioramas to Ask Sideshow quite a while ago. I hope they answer it eventually. I guess they still have 5,000 more "Is Yoda going to be released as a stand-alone PF?" and every other conceivable Yoda variation question to answer. Now, I say that lovingly, so hold your fire!
:angelsmil

Seriously though, it would be great if Ask Sideshow gave us more balanced responses, covering a few answers on each of the main categories:

Horror(including Modern,Uni,The Dead,etc)
Marvel
Star Wars
Aliens/Predator
Indiana Jones
G.I.Joe
Sci-Fi
Military
Action-Adventure
Misc.-related answers.

It just seems to be overloaded with SW or Indy answers too often. You just know that people are asking about a lot more than just those two categories.

Hey, I am going to go submit that idea to Ask Sideshow!
:)

Last edited:
I would prefer an original PF as well, but if it HAD to be a rehash I would like either the Street Preacher or Mall Santa.

Wolf, the main character from their little movie about the Street Prophet would be great in PF treatment but from this list its security guard or FAIL!

reviewsszombie1.jpg

I don't want another Dead PF

How do you like your Patient 0 PF.? I love mine.

I voted for the tactical because I thought the accessories would look best in 1/4 scale. But I see Harbringer is leading the pack and I have to say that if they did his habit/frock [costume ] well, he would probably look really awesome as a PF.

Love that head wound.

Last edited:
PZ is such a great PF

Edit: I think it would be cool if they did sports zombies, like a zombie football player. His jersey could be all torn up and he could be soaked in blood from helmet to cleat. I think there would be a possibility of many great exclusives. Baseball and basketball would be good too!

He could be Subject 261: The Athlete

Last edited:
I just got into the Dead line...... With a PZ ex. I'd love to see a security guard. I thought the Santa would've been cool, but it wouldn't show too much skin.

Does it have to be an existing subject? Since it's premium format, I would prefer a scantily clad hot sexy zombie. Plus it would probably sell better. Something like the Angry Princess from 13 Ghosts but with some clothing.

I would like a new character PF but if we have to choose one that exists, I say the Butcher. He's creepy and I wouldn't want to meet him in the back of an alley.

Back