Charles Camsell haunted abandoned hospital in Edmonton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never heard of this hospital and I've lived around Edmonton for the last 20 years haha...the story and creepy photos makes me want to visit it some day...

Cool. Well what side of town do you live on? This hospital is next to Westmount mall.

Donairs... Are... Amazing.. (Depending on where in Edmonton you get them ofcourse:D)

I'm not sure how well known Bruce, Alberta is, but when I was over there for a stay a few years ago, we heard of this house known as the "Bird Man's House". Long story short, we went through the window of this abandoned house - still felt like someone was living there:lol - and inside the scene was really creepy. There were lots of cats. He had nailed big branches to his dry wall, left the windows open. I guess birds would fly in, and the cats (and maybe the bird man himself) would have a feeding frenzy. He had also painted satanic signs on the outside of his house. My friends went into the basement cellar and that's when I peaced out and ran:lol

Where the heck is and what the heck where you doing in Bruce? :D Mr. Donair makes the best donairs btw :D

Only one thing is going through my Mind right now,the video game "Fear" with that scary little girl:horror

I still have nightmares!

I love this stuff,a few places in the area i live is haunted.A Restaurant have been haunted for many many years,have been on tv and all,a guest at this restaurant once saw a greenish Ghost Woman in the mirror in the bathroom,how scary is that?.Plus a few other places that is rumoured to be haunted.A woman i work with worked at a bakery 20 metres down the road from where i work,she heard Children screams when she closed sometimes,and it came from the river outside,it is rumoured that 2 Girls drowned in this very river in the late 1800`s.

Me myself have seen things 2 times in my life,im convinced that there is something else out there.

Only one thing is going through my Mind right now,the video game "Fear" with that scary little girl:horror

I still have nightmares!

I love this stuff,a few places in the area i live is haunted.A Restaurant have been haunted for many many years,have been on tv and all,a guest at this restaurant once saw a greenish Ghost Woman in the mirror in the bathroom,how scary is that?.Plus a few other places that is rumoured to be haunted.A woman i work with worked at a bakery 20 metres down the road from where i work,she heard Children screams when she closed sometimes,and it came from the river outside,it is rumoured that 2 Girls drowned in this very river in the late 1800`s.

Me myself have seen things 2 times in my life,im convinced that there is something else out there.

Please go on.... What 2 things are u referring too?

Looks like a girl

yeah i see a little girl... just like how if u go in the baby nursery u can hear the babies still crying and the nurses still working... and in the morgue u can hear the people still working...

yeah i see a little girl... just like how if u go in the baby nursery u can hear the babies still crying and the nurses still working... and in the morgue u can hear the people still working...

Wow! Sarcasm from the very first post..You will do well here:rotfl Welcome to the boards!

its almost like how in my old house my bedroom closet door would just swing open... or how i was at my friends house and the power went out at her house and the only thing left of was the clock on the stove.. we looked outside and everyone else had power except for her house... and how cups were thrown across the room full when my friend was the only one home...

Well you got more courage than me......I could never go in a place like that...just gives me the willies thinking about it.

If anyone is interested in doing a little investigating in your own area, this is a nifty resource.
https://www.theshadowlands.net/places/

Apparently my old Middle School is haunted. Here is what the site says about it: "It's known that during class that kids books will be taken away, lights will go out, or you will hear screams. Happens all the time." That has got to be the weakest haunting description I have ever read. I never heard this once in the 3 years I was there. I wonder what kid made that ^^^^ up.:lol:lol:lol

n127800041_30007870_6507b.jpg

What do you see inside the red circle?

heyyy......is that P!TU!?.....:tap

i don't know... i think the "crack" chicken i keep hearing about in the Scotia Place food court sounds a lot more tempting...

Very interesting picture you have, I'd be curious to run the original 35mm or digital file through some photo software to see what comes up. Best bet if you go back is to make sure to take a digital tape recorder and try to catch EVP, that's usually the easiest to get starting off. Yes when I'm not working and repainting Sideshow stuff, I'm chasing ghosts and other stuff that goes bump in the night with the paranormal research team I founded about 12 years ago G.E.I.S.T. here in Illinois. I use state of the art equipment, EMF detectors, geiger counters, IR cameras and motion detectors along with regular digital and 35mm cameras. Have seen some strange things and more ofter heard strange things on recorded audio. I'm a skeptic at heart but I have to believe there is something as yet unexplained going on. I cleaned the image up very quickly a tad, but you can see what appears to be the shape of a somewhat translucent humanoid figure. If you get a chance to go get a pic to compare of the same hallway if possible. Make sure it isn't drywall or wallpaper peeling.

watermark.php

Last edited:
Thanks murder, that is so cool that you actually have a team with equipment. The image looks great now, you can see what appears to be a knee, leg, arm and head.

I drove by it last night with the whimpy wife to scope it out, i've found an opening on the fence but need to find a way in. I will do my best heading to the basement right off the bat.

Also keep in mind the picture you altered was taken in the pitch dark, the original poster mentioned that they couldn't see anything 2 feet in front of them so the cameras flash is what light you see.

They also claimed to have heard a scream which left them all dashing back up the stairs so the basement is really untouched at the moment. I will not enter the basement unless I have a team of at least 10-12.

Make sure there arent any homeless people or 'winos' in their, looks perfect for them and it could explain the screaming and even the picture:).

I would have loved to go there a few years ago, i was obsessed with paranormal stuff :D. I still am now but not as much.

Make sure there arent any homeless people or 'winos' in their, looks perfect for them and it could explain the screaming and even the picture:).

I would have loved to go there a few years ago, i was obsessed with paranormal stuff :D. I still am now but not as much.

Are you from here?

Back