Charles Camsell haunted abandoned hospital in Edmonton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n127800041_30007870_6507b.jpg

What do you see inside the red circle?

I'm calling shenanigans! :lol

First, the math is off. :p:

The Charles Camsell Hospital is located in Edmonton, Alberta, and the building that stands originally opened in 1967. Since 1996, the building has been abandoned since the hospital shut its doors. The original part of the building that no longer exists was a tuberculosis sanatorium that reached its peak in the 1950s.

Second, that thing in the circle is not a person.

NotGhosts.jpg

It actually looks like the side of a canister, or radiator, etc. The thing opposite looks like something like a panel box hung from the wall. What they don't look like is ghosts. :lol Screwing with the contrast and shading of images it's not hard to have them appear as just about anything you want. ;)

If I lived near there, I wouldn't hesitate to go and debunk this. Worst case scenario, you find out the place is haunted by homeless winos. :lol

The "original" building that once stood was torn down in the 1950's, the new building (hospital) was turned into a hospital in 1967. Read it again if you'd like:

https://www.paranormalknowledge.com/articles/the-charles-camsell-hospital.html

I'm not sure where you got the impression anyone confirmed that image to have a ghost in it, I sure as hell didn't.

Just having some fun here detective :rolleyes:

Thanks for clearing up the timeline. My post was having similar fun with the whole deal and wasn't meant to be a personal affront to you. This stuff intrigues me. I worked at a mortuary for many, many years and have been around thousands of dead bodies, places of death, cemeteries, etc., and never have I seen anything that couldn't rightly be explained outright.

Thanks for clearing up the timeline. My post was having similar fun with the whole deal and wasn't meant to be a personal affront to you. This stuff intrigues me. I worked at a mortuary for many, many years and have been around thousands of dead bodies, places of death, cemeteries, etc., and never have I seen anything that couldn't rightly be explained outright.

To be honest with you I don't believe in ghosts either but there are such things as curses (black magic) and demons. Not sure if you've ever seen the movie Wishmaster but kinda similar to that. Not the devil per say but an evil "presence" if you will.

I didn't mean to jump on you like that.

I wish I lived there and had someone to go in with me. I'd find that exact same hallway and stand right next to the object in question and I'd Scooby Doo what this thing really was. Old Man Winfrey!

the whole thrill of going alone is even better... would be alot of fun i wanna go see it

To be honest with you I don't believe in ghosts either but there are such things as curses (black magic) and demons. Not sure if you've ever seen the movie Wishmaster but kinda similar to that. Not the devil per say but an evil "presence" if you will.

I didn't mean to jump on you like that.

I don't even believe in those either though, but for different reasons. There are so many different religions in the world, many older than Judaism, so who's to say one is real and the other isn't? It's like playing a game of cross-outs. I do believe there are evil people in the world, but as for anything supernatural, no. That said, of course I'd love to be proven wrong, but time will tell.

As for jumping on me, don't worry. It's me, I'm used to it here! :lol.

Dog Pile on Nam!!!

Medi hater, medi hater, medi hater!!

:tap Hey now, get your finger out of there! :p

I love my Godzilla and Ultraman figures. Ghostrider and Punisher rock too. Right now Jango rules the Medi SW line but I'm sure Sideshow's will be comparable if not better when it's released. I just think it's funny when people blatantly overlook the shortcomings of one offering while completely decimating the same offering from another company, that's actually better. :lol

Back