Charles Camsell haunted abandoned hospital in Edmonton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These places scare the bejeebus out of me. Be safe Roy if ya go!
Personally, I'd need to have the Ghostbusters, Sam and Dean Winchester, the Ghost Hunters, and Mulder and Scully with me if I ever have to visit these places. Need the best of the best! :D

I've been inside the charles camsell with a group of my friends. We went in through a window only covered by plastic on the ground floor which led to the basement. There was blood stains in various areas along with old hospital equipment. We were inside for about five minutes when we heard footsteps on the floor above us. We got spooked and climbed back out of the window. The feeling I had in the basement of the charles camsell was extremely eerie as if I was being watched. The same feeling can be experienced outside of the abandoned hospital with less intensity. I would like to see someone conduct a full out investigation of this eerie Edmonton landmark.

I've been inside the charles camsell with a group of my friends. We went in through a window only covered by plastic on the ground floor which led to the basement. There was blood stains in various areas along with old hospital equipment. We were inside for about five minutes when we heard footsteps on the floor above us. We got spooked and climbed back out of the window. The feeling I had in the basement of the charles camsell was extremely eerie as if I was being watched. The same feeling can be experienced outside of the abandoned hospital with less intensity. I would like to see someone conduct a full out investigation of this eerie Edmonton landmark.

Man.
What a thrill that must have been.

Back