‘Haunted’ L.A. hospital being converted into senior living home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spock_slap.gif

That would be AWESOME...I want to move my Grandma into this place.

..:lol:lol..

:lecture Spock slapdown never gets old!

STFU ELI!

A couple of months ago, I was able to explore upper floors and the creepy basement of this hospital. I was working, monitoring an episode of True Blood which was being filmed on the lower floors. It was a bit spooky- on the upper floors were still masses of abandoned patient health files from the 1960s.

When I get a chance, I'll upload some photos I took...

Here's a creepy door on the way down to the basement.

CreepyHospDoor.jpg

Unfortunately, the basement pictures came out too grainy- they look better on my phone. But I swear Freddy Krueger was gonna come out and get me!

No, it doesn't. :thwak

It does too. There is only one God too.

ONLY ONE!!!

Now lets all pray to our lord, Jesus Christ! Any guy that can turn water into wine is someone I could pray to. Free wine!!! So need to get in on that.

Gotta gets me water turned into wine. ____ yeast and the fermenting process of grapes.

CreepyHospDoor.jpg

Unfortunately, the basement pictures came out too grainy- they look better on my phone. But I swear Freddy Krueger was gonna come out and get me!

That's awesome Sam! :rock

CreepyHospDoor.jpg

Ya know...it seems to me that this is one of those doors that, if you see it in a movie, you yell at whoever is about to unlock it and go through it that some one locked it all up like that for a reason.

It does too. There is only one God too.

ONLY ONE!!!

Now lets all pray to our lord, Jesus Christ! Any guy that can turn water into wine is someone I could pray to. Free wine!!! So need to get in on that.

Gotta gets me water turned into wine. ____ yeast and the fermenting process of grapes.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA....There is only one god, and her name is Monica Bellucci

monica_bellucci_sexy_cleavage_20080718_01.jpg

I'm with Eli on this. I've watched all the ghost shows and laughed at them somehow deciphering a squeaky tape reel as, "I'm going to ____ing gut your mother, skin your father and buttrape you to death, Zak." Redo it and move on. :lol

I'm with Eli on this. I've watched all the ghost shows and laughed at them somehow deciphering a squeaky tape reel as, "I'm going to ____ing gut your mother, skin your father and buttrape you to death, Zak." Redo it and move on. :lol

does shows are fake yes. but you either believe there is no god and when you die you end completely, or you believe in god and heaven and having a soul, i never understood how people can believe in god but not in the soul, or afterlife, is just energy, energy being transported from one place to the next,

Back