Celebration VI Confirmed - Orlando August 23-26, 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wife says we should go...a shame I hate flying and humidity. :lol Might have to enjoy this vicariously through you guys. :monkey2

I hate flying...and I really hate humidity...but we'll be indoors for most of it, so book it baby!!!

I just saw that too Waller! Awesome... now I never need to step out into the humidity.

Funny, at CV I was walking back to the hotel one day and I was carrying some expensive art. The sky just opened up and it began pouring rain out of nowhere. I got friggin' drenched despite being all of 50 steps from the OCCC to the hotel. Luckily, I had the art covered. Whew! And then of course it stopped raining two minutes later. Jut a freak shower.

Funny, at CV I was walking back to the hotel one day and I was carrying some expensive art. The sky just opened up and it began pouring rain out of nowhere. I got friggin' drenched despite being all of 50 steps from the OCCC to the hotel. Luckily, I had the art covered. Whew! And then of course it stopped raining two minutes later. Jut a freak shower.

I remember that day. I was eating lunch at CrapDonald's when the rain hit. Luckily it stopped before I left since I didn't have my umbrella.

Someone told me today that the Rosen Centre is now sold out for Saturday. It may just be temporary though I know A LOT of people who will be staying at the Rosen.

Swabie - I think the walk is still outdoors, just covered. But still nice!

Amigos - We are so staying at "Freak Central," aka Rosen Centre. :yess:

I am Ready!!!!!
chewie2.jpg

pray_1.jpg

FILE0042.jpg

Pituwookie.jpg

Waller02.jpg

UToyfan02.jpg

:goodpost: Heck yeah it was. Man, I'm too excited too early. There's still two San Diego Comic-Cons that need to occur before CVI will get here.

I hope they can surprise us with some bigger name celebrities this time around like Liam Neeson, Samuel L. Jackson, Hayden Christiansen (its not like he's that busy), Frank Oz, Ian McDiarmid, John Williams, etc. Obviously McGregor and Ford would be pipe dreams but we can always hope.

I wonder what "theme" they'll go for next year. It won't mark 30 years of ROTJ but it will be the year of TPM 3D and AOTC's 10th anniversary.

Back