Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to update the list in the first post, so sound off if you're missing.

Or whatever....

Official Sideshow Freaks Attendance List:

1. furystorm
2. Avfin
3. Darth Waller
4. Flosi
5. galactiboy
6. jimjimmyjones
7. KenBenobi - Can't believe you almost ditched, *****!
8. agen_kolar - removing you. :(
9. punkg42
10. King Darkness & Taco - removing you. Double :( :(
11. Shropt & Frau Shropt
12. UTtoyfan
13. swabie
14. devilof76 - not likely, eh?
15. Falcon
16. Shalamar & Wife
17. Commander Cody aka themagicaljay
18. xipotec
19. Shadow5

Can anyone going hook me up with the Hasbro exclusive. Please?!?!?

Sure, I need about $60 to cover my 4+ hours of waiting in line for you and I'll gladly help. :D Plus the cost of the figure of course. And there is a possibility of added waiting time in the event that they are sold out the first day, and I need to wait in line again the second and third days.

In all seriousness though, Hasbro lines are a pain. You are better to try and get them online. And they limit what you can buy, so even if I do venture in their line and get the chance to buy, I would be buying for my collection so with the limits I wouldn't be able to get extras for others unfortunately. Sorry.

Sure, I need about $60 to cover my 4+ hours of waiting in line for you and I'll gladly help. :D Plus the cost of the figure of course. And there is a possibility of added waiting time in the event that they are sold out the first day, and I need to wait in line again the second and third days.

In all seriousness though, Hasbro lines are a pain. You are better to try and get them online. And they limit what you can buy, so even if I do venture in their line and get the chance to buy, I would be buying for my collection so with the limits I wouldn't be able to get extras for others unfortunately. Sorry.
I agree. It was EASY to buy the SDCC and Celebration Europe exclusives online at HTS last year. But the previous CE exclusive was not easy (Boba Fett). So it's a crap shoot... I don't even know what the Celebration exclusive is this year!

You may get to meet them this year since you aren't volunteering.... :lol
True, but I may start shaking and going through withdrawal from not having my all access badge. I haven't been without that since Celebration III!!! I got badges from Official Pix at CIV and CV. Then they changed their policy on giving those badges out. But I started doing the Collecting Track at CVI and beyond (4 straight Celebrations). So I don't remember what it's like to be a normal attendee anymore! After living the good life, how can I go back?

Pm one of us your number or something and we'd love to hook up and hang with you I'm sure. Great group of guys here.

Judging from some pics that I've seen, I'm pretty sure that I was sitting next to some of you guys in a collecting panel at Anaheim. I usually go to at least half of the collecting track panels so I'm sure I'll probably run into some of you there.

Judging from some pics that I've seen, I'm pretty sure that I was sitting next to some of you guys in a collecting panel at Anaheim. I usually go to at least half of the collecting track panels so I'm sure I'll probably run into some of you there.
Then you definitely saw me! I was working more than half of the panels...

Back