Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MFShirt_Me_CVI_zps459cee28.jpg

That's me under the arrow.

Were you in the Steve Sansweet collecting panel? :lol I won something in that one.
Galactiboy won the 1:1 Darth Vader replica helmet in a panel as well... the one where they were showing the new samurai star wars figures.

Yep, I was in the Sansweet panel. Wasn't in the other one though.
Are any of you guys planning on doing the camp out in the over night lines for the Thursday and Friday morning panels?

Yep, I was in the Sansweet panel. Wasn't in the other one though.
Are any of you guys planning on doing the camp out in the over night lines for the Thursday and Friday morning panels?

Not that I know of, but some might be.

At the Sansweet panel, if you remember a guy at the beginning in the front row yelling "Steve! It's me! Remember me?!! Steve! Over here!!" and Sansweet getting noticeably uncomfortable... that was me. :lol
You should go out to dinner with all of us one night.

Not that I know of, but some might be.

At the Sansweet panel, if you remember a guy at the beginning in the front row yelling "Steve! It's me! Remember me?!! Steve! Over here!!" and Sansweet getting noticeably uncomfortable... that was me. :lol
You should go out to dinner with all of us one night.

Don't remember that. I'm up for dinner or drinks one night. My wife will be tagging along as well. I'm trying to remember the name of the place that everyone hung out at last time in Orlando. Drafthouse, Brewhouse, or something along those lines...

Back