Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Judging from some pics that I've seen, I'm pretty sure that I was sitting next to some of you guys in a collecting panel at Anaheim. I usually go to at least half of the collecting track panels so I'm sure I'll probably run into some of you there.

Were you in the Steve Sansweet collecting panel? :lol I won something in that one.
Galactiboy won the 1:1 Darth Vader replica helmet in a panel as well... the one where they were showing the new samurai star wars figures.

I'll be there with my niece, but we'll be spending most of my time with the R2Builders. Any plans for a group picture? I remember at CVI, some random guy came up to me because I was wearing a millennium falcon shirt and said there was going to be a group picture. Turns out it was furystorm. I searched for that picture online for a year and finally found it here in the forums.

I'll be there with my niece, but we'll be spending most of my time with the R2Builders. Any plans for a group picture? I remember at CVI, some random guy came up to me because I was wearing a millennium falcon shirt and said there was going to be a group picture. Turns out it was furystorm. I searched for that picture online for a year and finally found it here in the forums.

I don't think any plans have been made yet. And fury is a pretty random guy. I remember that picture well. I gave fury hell every time I saw someone else wearing that shirt. :lol

For the right price, I'll do anything! :monkey1

Even fury? :lol

Were you in the group shot? That was hilarious to me.

I don't think any plans have been made yet. And fury is a pretty random guy. I remember that picture well. I gave fury hell every time I saw someone else wearing that shirt. :lol

Even fury? :lol
He can't afford me! He has car payments now!

I guess you need to see a pic of me with Yellow? :lol
I wish I could un-see that picture!

Sure, I need about $60 to cover my 4+ hours of waiting in line for you and I'll gladly help. :D Plus the cost of the figure of course. And there is a possibility of added waiting time in the event that they are sold out the first day, and I need to wait in line again the second and third days.

In all seriousness though, Hasbro lines are a pain. You are better to try and get them online. And they limit what you can buy, so even if I do venture in their line and get the chance to buy, I would be buying for my collection so with the limits I wouldn't be able to get extras for others unfortunately. Sorry.

I get Hasbro SDCC exclusives so I know how hard they are. More difficult than Celebration exclusives since SDCC brings in a higher crowd. Halves are they'll make the exclusive for SDCC this year too. Which I'm already going to.

Were you in the group shot? That was hilarious to me.

Yes I am in that group shot. Like I said, I searched for that picture online for a year before I finally found it here. The weird thing about it is that I've been a member of this forum for years, but hadn't visited for a while. It was finding that picture that brought me back.

Last edited:
Yes I am in that group shot. Like I said, I searched for that picture online for a year before I finally found it here. The weird thing about it is that I've been a member of this forum for years, but hadn't visited for a while. It was finding that picture that brought me back.
That's awesome! You must be one of the two people in the pic who I had absolutely no idea who they were! :lol

hahaha that's awesome! I have that red falcon shirt as well. I was not there for that picture though sadly.

Back