Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Which is perfectly fine by me, bring on the rogues gallery!

Yeah it suits me as well honestly. I will be waiting to see the ladies line as well as the men. I am passing on Ivy, but Catwoman and WW are on my watch list, but then again so are the Super ladies ...lol.

Ivy looks to good to pass to me, I got to get my hands on a concept art print to display with.

I'll take some DC heroes over Mad Hatter, Killer Croc and Black Mask. They made Vision pf so they'll make a Powergirl pf.

at least five years from now until PG sees the light. sideshow is too slow when it comes to DC stuff...

i dont know i would like to see this but idk if they will release this before Superman or WW. They already have the bat joker and ivy imo i think they will do the same with Sman then start getting to the extras. I would love to see this as well as kCroc. and whats wrong with them taking it slow. I hink they rushed the Batman lsbust thats why they are having so many problems with it. Im hoping my lcs gets another one in so i can pick it up. Before the Bat ships out :pray:

I was just reading Knightquest and now I really want a Jim Balent Catwoman!

catwomanskinsforcatwoma.jpg

This is the SIDESHOWfreaks page dude... Not the DCDfreaks page... Lol. Though is looks nice I will save my cash to see the SSC version... By good luck m8

DCD direct freaks? Maybe if they had a site they would flock to buy my cat woman at 499.99? Hmmmmmmm :chillpill:

Nobody wants it :lol

I'm starting to feel bad about this excellent statue..... :( it's cheaper than any online store or eBay, I just don't get it? Btw if any newbie is reading this and have no clue. It's about my awesome catwoman PF on the sales section. This is a must have! :D

I'm starting to feel bad about this excellent statue..... :( it's cheaper than any online store or eBay, I just don't get it? Btw if any newbie is reading this and have no clue. It's about my awesome catwoman PF on the sales section. This is a must have! :D

theres a better catwoman statue looming

Back