Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

Lsf and hottoys doesn't looks good enough, I have feeling this pf will be much better .

I hope the Catwoman PF is based off that art. Looks fantastic.

As for the left arm I wouldn't worry about it. Sideshow will make things proportioned they never follow the artwork perfectly. Hell look at their Poison Ivy PF. IMO while the headsculpt looks great, it's missing what makes the drawn one look so fantastic and seductive. They use these art for reference and then apply their own twists to them. The recent Lara Croft one didn't capture the expression much at all for example.

Last edited:

I just don't like that the picture has her facing with her back facing us. I don't want to display her with her backside facing me I want to look at her front side.

Didn't like the LSF but if they make that concept a pf then I'm good, I just hope they can match the face to the art, she's gorgeous on that one.

I like the LSF better personally, but that is just MHO

Yeah, it's no biggie. We all have our own opinions. I just think the 1/6 is better because her face is prettier and her body looks more curvy, while the LSF looks more no hips-a little manly.

I just don't like that the picture has her facing with her back facing us. I don't want to display her with her backside facing me I want to look at her front side.

What if the EX was a face facing forward?

If I could afford - and had a place to display her - I would buy the LSF.

It does have a few flaws, mainly hips that are way too narrow, and her legs are a bit short.

I do like her face, and the knowing look she has. She's not sweet, or soft or adorable. I like her big clunky boots. CW should not really be a pin-up, she's a serious character and the LSF looks ready for business, not ready to climb into bed. Sorry guys!

[Not saying sex does not have a place in this hobby, of course it does, but I feel like there's a plethora of bed-ready [in appearance] female statues out there, its nice to see one focused on the task at hand for once.]

Back