Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I'm reading Knightquest now too.

Coll stuff right? It's my first time reading it and I'm having a blast. Grant. Moench and Dixon is quite a nice combo.
I'm reaching the end of it and then I'll have to read the scans of Search before jumping to KnightsEnd.

Got them at instocktrades for cheaper.

:goodpost:
I used to wait until I'd go to a con to buy my comics 40-50% off but I recently discovered InStockTrades and CheapGraphicNovels; I'm not looking back!
I recently ordered the 4 new volumes of No Man's Land.

:goodpost:
I used to wait until I'd go to a con to buy my comics 40-50% off but I recently discovered InStockTrades and CheapGraphicNovels; I'm not looking back!
I recently ordered the 4 new volumes of No Man's Land.

I have those on DVD but it's not a Batman story :monkey3

Does anybody believe we'll get a sneak peek during the 12 days of Sideshow? I hope we do :pray:

I don't think so. I would guess that we'll see Superman & Wonder Woman before we see Catwoman. Both of those pieces have been confirmed by SSC. A Catwoman PF has not. The LSF is the only thing we have seen regarding Catwoman.

The Catwoman lsf hasn't even gone up for pre-order yet.

I wonder if that will even be a popular product. Seems like most aren't too convinced on it. I like the head and outfit, but the body sculpt needs some work.

Does anybody believe we'll get a sneak peek during the 12 days of Sideshow? I hope we do :pray:

I hope not otherwise I will never sell my DCD PF catwoman. Btw which is a very nice pf statue in the sales section now :D Please not yet. Save her for the end of 2013.

I wonder if that will even be a popular product. Seems like most aren't too convinced on it. I like the head and outfit, but the body sculpt needs some work.

It will probably start selling once the Batman lsf comes out.

Just because :hi5:

catwoman02.jpg

Back