Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

I wonder if they'll make a Granny Goodness pf.

1985031-grannygoodness2.jpg

Oh please no! Lol

There are a lot of ways to make a statue look sultry, and it doesn't have to be cheesecake to do it.

:exactly::goodpost:

Looks good so far. I'm not going to bother complaining about an art that a statue will be based on and we haven't even seen a prototype yet.

I'm really excited to see what they come up with for Catwoman. I am praying it's better than their LSF.

I'm liking the art for Catwoman more than the Ivy and Harley ones too.

If this artwork is the beginning of a line then I'm psyched, had the potential to be the best of the artist lines if Ivy is any indication of what Catwoman would/could be.

Consistency among the first batch of Batman females would be great too. They would look good as a trio if the art style all stays uniform. Plus this artist is amazing. All three pictures are very impressive.

I still wonder after this if will will get a power girl? I wonder what assets will come with her. :) after all it is power girl. Maybe after catwoman we might get her next?

If this artwork is the beginning of a line then I'm psyched, had the potential to be the best of the artist lines if Ivy is any indication of what Catwoman would/could be.

I couldn't believe how Mark Newman NAILED the art source for Ivy after I saw the print. I just can't wait to see what the next piece they release will look like. I'm very excited about this line myself.

I still wonder after this if will will get a power girl? I wonder what assets will come with her. :) after all it is power girl. Maybe after catwoman we might get her next?

Really?? Power Girl has like the biggest breasts in all of DC and you think Sideshow might not do it???? :cuckoo:

As much as I'd like to have a SSC Power Girl PF, I'm not sure she's a big enough character (other than her chest). She's second string at best and probably more like third string. I'm a fan, but there are a lot of other characters ahead of her that would probably sell more.

As much as I'd like to have a SSC Power Girl PF, I'm not sure she's a big enough character (other than her chest). She's second string at best and probably more like third string. I'm a fan, but there are a lot of other characters ahead of her that would probably sell more.

She'll probably be a comiquette, if anything.

I personally don't think There is a specific order to go about it, DCD is big on "that" order and it really doesn't work for them, SSC on the other hand doesn't follow that format and they've been succesful at it, look at the marvel line, doom, Logan, Elektra, punisher, instead of Spider-Man, wolverine, hulk, Captain America.

They already did two of the big three and half of the og 6 jla, in typical dc fashion, I feel at this point someone like power girl performed to the level that we've seen so far (joker, batman, superman, ivy)would be a great alternative route to take with this line, lets face it if the come up with a concept like ivy, Harley, and catwoman then all of us will be all over it, so in short the way I see it there is if its a jaw dropping piece then second or third tier characters are no problem, it could be a main player like green lantern and look at the negative response it had due to its inadequate execution.

Right now they are concentrating on the BATFamily ladies. Maybe when Supes gets closer you will see Supergirl and Powergirl added to the line.

Which is perfectly fine by me, bring on the rogues gallery!

Back