Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman PF?

:rock

mkdb8m.jpg

tumblr_m81co36ooE1r2mowm.jpg

catwoman_num3.jpg

darwyn-cookes-catwoman.jpg

catwoman.jpg

Catwoman_0045.jpg

On Sideshow's site under the year in review for November it is confirmed that the artwork from the calendar is concept art for the pfs of Catwoman and Harley Quinn.

"In the wake of Spooktacular, we introduced fans to our partners at Imaginary Friends Studios in Singapore via an interview on Sideshow Experience. We spiced up the interview with a look at the gorgeous IFS concept art for the forthcoming Harley Quinn and Catwoman Premium Format Figures."

DYING!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh I can't wait for this.

"In the wake of Spooktacular, we introduced fans to our partners at Imaginary Friends Studios in Singapore via an interview on Sideshow Experience. We spiced up the interview with a look at the gorgeous IFS concept art for the forthcoming Harley Quinn and Catwoman Premium Format Figures."

Where did you see this at? I thought I had been doing a good job keeping an eye out, lol. Super glad to hear this as there is no way I can afford the legendary scale that's coming out. Glad to hear they will do Harley as well!

Last edited:

Where did you see this at? I thought I had been doing a good job keeping an eye out, lol. Super glad to hear this as there is no way I can afford the legendary scale that's coming out. Glad to hear they will do Harley as well![/quote]

Last edited:

just read Terror! :yess:

tumblrlu1949njhw1qcxl4b.jpg

LOVE Gulacy's artwork. He has been around so long and his work has always looked so good. I've been a fan of his since I was a kid. I started reading Master of Kung Fu because of him. Damn, that was so long ago. :lol That book had some really good artists on it over its run. Gulacy, Zeck, Starlin, & Day. What a list of artists!

Where did you see this at? I thought I had been doing a good job keeping an eye out, lol. Super glad to hear this as there is no way I can afford the legendary scale that's coming out. Glad to hear they will do Harley as well!
[/QUOTE]

If you go to SSC site, and go to Experience, and 2012 year in review, click November.... it's right there.

DYING!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh I can't wait for this.

IFS Studio's is Stanley Lau aka:artgerm,Kendrick Lim aka:kunkka and Lin RiKai aka:kai.All excellent artists.Artgerm did the concept art for Jessica Rabbit and Poison Ivy.Here are the Catwoman and Quinn concept art which have already been posted before.Enjoy.

StanleyArtgermLauCatwoman_zpsa8b8f4de.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauHarleyQuinn_zps4477abc3.jpg

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

Welp, there's two more PFs I guess I'm getting. :)

Question is: do these PFFs debut before Wonder Woman or a Superman Pre-Order?

Welp, there's two more PFs I guess I'm getting. :)

Question is: do these PFFs debut before Wonder Woman or a Superman Pre-Order?

Well the text says they are forthcoming, BUT at one time Superman was confirmed to be going up for PO in 2012, and now we have NO idea when he will appear in 2013. So, honestly I think you might beagle to expect them up for PO sometime in 2013-2014-2015...:wink1:

I've seen these pics before and, man, those are some rock solid.... ahem, PF's!

Yeah, I hate that Harley art, please God dont let that be it. Catwoman is even worse, completely out of proportion.

The Harley art is great, and the Catwoman proportion will be fixed.

What do you hate about Harley? That image captures her personality perfectly.

The Harley art is great, and the Catwoman proportion will be fixed.

What do you hate about Harley? That image captures her personality perfectly.

The Catwoman proportions are off because of a failed attempt at foreshortening. It happens. There is no way the sculptor won't fix that. It would be GLARINGLY obvious in three dimensions. If they don't this would be the BIGGEST failure in SSC history.

Yep, it is harder to convey depth perception in 2D with the dark suit... And the background with the street narrowing in the distance right at her arm just draws your eyes to her arm.

Back