Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes. It won`t be easy and cheap, but if it ends up fully sculpted i expect lower price than today`s standard. Bumping the 500 mark.

If they want to move any pf figures and keep them from collecting dust on the shelves, they better not eclipse way over the 500.00 mark. This is just my opinion though. This is why I have held off buying Vader pf. That sticker price just too high for me. Have to wait for at least a price closer to 450.00.

Well I really wanted mixed media. For me thats what sets SS's statues apart from other companies. Since the Tweeterhead I have on order is already fully sculpted there is no guarantee for me that I'll be picking this one up. It will have to have both a better pose and base for me to trade up.

I hope they do a Batman Returns Keaton to go with this Cats and throw in a Devito Penguin as a bonus.

For me, the Returns and '89 outfits are just too similar to have 2 Keaton PFs. If they could somehow make a Returns base that would be as awesome as the '89 base while obviously being completely different, then I might be able to convince myself to get it. In the meantime I'd much rather see them do a Nicholson Joker and DeVito Penguin before doing a Returns Batman.

Disappointed this will be fully sculpted. I bet it would have popped in mixed media. Will probably end up passing on this.

^ I was hoping for mixed media as well.

Not a deal breaker though

Well I really wanted mixed media. For me thats what sets SS's statues apart from other companies. Since the Tweeterhead I have on order is already fully sculpted there is no guarantee for me that I'll be picking this one up. It will have to have both a better pose and base for me to trade up.

For me, the Returns and '89 outfits are just too similar to have 2 Keaton PFs. If they could somehow make a Returns base that would be as awesome as the '89 base while obviously being completely different, then I might be able to convince myself to get it. In the meantime I'd much rather see them do a Nicholson Joker and DeVito Penguin before doing a Returns Batman.

Yes, with Nicholson Joker, the collection would feel more complete. Penguin wouldn't be a necessity but I certainly wouldn't balk if one were released.

Disappointed this will be fully sculpted. I bet it would have popped in mixed media. Will probably end up passing on this.

Kinda disappointed as well. Will have to wait and see. Might have to take a look at the first Catwoman pf. But not thrilled with that head sculpt though. Looking for a good comic representation. Maybe ssc will do an arkham catwoman???

That patent leather material would've looked great on this. Not sure how they'll replicate it with paint.

Here's the thing, my Catwoman PF has the little white specs from the stretched materials. For reasons like that, I'm happy she is fully sculpted. I feel the same way about light ups, I have 6 Star Wars PF's that don't light up anymore yet some fans go crazy for a light up feature. I guess it just depends on your experience but I value a piece that keeps it quality for the long haul.

Here's the thing, my Catwoman PF has the little white specs from the stretched materials. For reasons like that, I'm happy she is fully sculpted. I feel the same way about light ups, I have 6 Star Wars PF's that don't light up anymore yet some fans go crazy for a light up feature. I guess it just depends on your experience but I value a piece that keeps it quality for the long haul.

I've seen people pass on pfs because they don't have a light up feature.

Happy that it is fully sculpted. They need to get the face right though for me to buy (it looks like Tweeterhead did a good job on their production piece).

Back