Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only PF I've been waiting for. I hope they'll be able to recreate her outfit in mixed media, but I'm guessing it will be fully sculpted.

I'll be waiting for the full reveal before getting too excited. Need to see the sculpt first ...and I'm hoping for it to be fully sculpted.

My daughter loves Catwoman. This would be the first statue she'd actually like lol.

I'll be waiting for the full reveal before getting too excited. Need to see the sculpt first ...and I'm hoping for it to be fully sculpted.

Still keeping the 1/5 version. But same as you, can't get excited until reveal, or hell actual product in hand. Really don't like the SS of late.

OH YES!!!!! The Tweeterhead one is great but if the PF version had a wild hair head swap or something i'll get that instead of the Tweeterhead one.

Pretty sad Mattel,Tweeterhead,Sideshow,Neca(They confirmed they have her rights,so only a mtter of time) all can make an Catwoman but for some god for saken reason HT won't.

I pre-ordered the Tweeterhead statue. Now a Premium Format from Side Show? Gosh! What's taking Hot Toys so long then. It's definitely not a licensing issue then.

I pre-ordered the Tweeterhead statue. Now a Premium Format from Side Show? Gosh! What's taking Hot Toys so long then. It's definitely not a licensing issue then.

Nope even Neca has her likeness rights...

Oh ****. I've got the Tweeterhead one ordered. I actually hope this one sucks :(

View attachment 232501

1357583-bigthumbnail.jpg

I was told that Pfeiffer herself needs to approve any piece by the Tweeterhead guys. No idea if that's true or not....

Back