Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the white spec's on mine also... it's going to have to be stripped and painted.... This is one reason I hate full Mix Media....

I got the white spec's on mine also... it's going to have to be stripped and painted.... This is one reason I hate full Mix Media....
I find it odd that the white specs are only appearing on a few of them, as if the material was improperly treated while in production.
If it was a simple matter of stretching the material I think it would on far more of them.

Makes me wonder if the material came into contact with something that is making it degrade.

Whats worse then the white specs is the holes that are appearing!

I'm just assuming the white is the underlay of the black material that is appearing due to contraction/expansion of the material due to stetching etc, but thats just my opinion.

That makes sense. In the one pic, it looks like the material is separating and exposing the white underlayer. The head sculpt has kept me from picking up the first Catwoman pf. Also not thrilled with modern age head sculpt either. Catwoman is white and had been in the comics. Just a purist and want an accurate representation of her from the comics.

Please dear God let this new PFs portrait turn out this good

Here is the preview from FB
d4406ee51dbc34707e73f1160241cf22.jpg

It can fit in the same display case as Keaton however pose leaves a lot to be desired

Looks goo so far. Face likeness will be a huge factor tho... barring a total mess up of that Im sooo down for this piece.

I need to see the full sculpt ...before making any judgement.

But I have to admit it looks good from the back.

looks nice so far. tweeterheads pose is very nice and dynamic, but this one looks very sexy.

Back