Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine in yesterday and it's absolutely beautiful! No flaws other than the loose head. I had it properly inserted over the neck but it still felt very loose. I did notice some "flashing" on the base of the head so I am going to smooth that out to see if it seats better.
Congrats! I love it too, I've had mine a couple weeks.

Congrats! That's a gorgeous statue!

...I have it, too. Love everything about it.

My local comic book shop had a couple of these left, and I got it for retail! I held of because I was meh about it, but it is a really great piece. Goes well with my other Batman collectibles. I got #568.

From what I can tell, no issues with mine. The head is a little on the loose side, but I find there is an optional position for the head. Still might add something sticky on the inside for insurance.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

There are still some of these available in a shop over here. I’m very tempted, would look nice with the new art print from SS.
Dang it this is an expensive hobbie....

I just sold mine the other day, I put it up for $650 or best offer, usually I put them up on the high side because people usually offer a lot less but the person who bought it hit the "By it Now" button instead of making me an offer … so ka-ching :)

It's always struck me as uncanny, how much this statue looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. It's almost like Sideshow did it on purpose.

Now you come to mention it, she does. It's very nice but no pfeiffer, maybe the nostrils are too big and mouth too low?

It's always struck me as uncanny, how much this statue looks like Gwyneth Paltrow. It's almost like Sideshow did it on purpose.

I see Courtney Love. I'm the biggest fan of Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman, but after seeing the portrait in person, I refused to buy it.

This randomly showed up on popcultcha yesterday, I went to buy it cause its one I've wanted for ages, but I missed out, someone snatched it before me.
Bugger......

This randomly showed up on popcultcha yesterday, I went to buy it cause its one I've wanted for ages, but I missed out, someone snatched it before me.
Bugger......

It might’ve been their display stock piece, but if it wasn’t, the display piece usually quickly follows.

Back