Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I e got issues with mine and cannot get a hold of SIDESHOW either phone or live chat, not thrilled

You have to log on and email with a description, photo and pic of the edition number from the box or base.

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/213133367-Need-a-Replacement-Part-

I did that with my Catwoman and got a reply and approval for a 100% replacement 2 days later. They included a shipping label and everything. It just cost ma a trip down the road to UPS to drop it off..

Pretty easy and stellar CS if you ask me.
2017-02-07 13.52.50.jpg

You have to log on and email with a description, photo and pic of the edition number from the box or base.

https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-us/articles/213133367-Need-a-Replacement-Part-

I did that with my Catwoman and got a reply and approval for a 100% replacement 2 days later. They included a shipping label and everything. It just cost ma a trip down the road to UPS to drop it off..

Pretty easy and stellar CS if you ask me.
View attachment 322087

I finally got in touch with somebody they said they will replace it! Did you have to ship it back first or did they send you a statue with an extra return label?

I finally got in touch with somebody they said they will replace it! Did you have to ship it back first or did they send you a statue with an extra return label?

Shipped it back first. I don't think they will send you one without getting yours back first.

Glad they got a hold of you!

This is an absolute beauty and the nose/lips are definitely MP. The only issue I have is not with the statue but the way they engineered the head on the body. You need to double-side tape that head to the body so it doesn't fall off. Why they didn't make it with a long pin/peg to sit securely in there was just a big mistake.

Attachments

• 20170207_175241.jpg
    20170207_175241.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
This is an absolute beauty and the nose/lips are definitely MP. The only issue I have is not with the statue but the way they engineered the head on the body. You need to double-side tape that head to the body so it doesn't fall off. Why they didn't make it with a long pin/peg to sit securely in there was just a big mistake.

I received mine today and completely agree. I also used double-sided tape at the the back of the base of the head...just to be on the safe side. Makes a great companion piece to my Keaton Batman PF.

Bad news. I was moving the whip and it completely broke off from where it attaches to Catwoman's left hand. I barely moved it too. I'm trying to get a replacement but be warned that this piece is fragile.

Bad news. I was moving the whip and it completely broke off from where it attaches to Catwoman's left hand. I barely moved it too. I'm trying to get a replacement but be warned that this piece is fragile.

replace the whole statue or just the left hand?

Back