Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make sure the head you design fits firmly onto the body with a very strong magnet.

Once you have that, baring the improved likeness of your sculpt, yours will be an improvement.

HI guys

I am not sure if you are familiar with my work, I made a 1/6 scale catwoman custom figure

I was wondering if there would be any interest for an alternate head for this catwoman statue? I would rework my 1/6 scale head (it is in a digital format)

here is a mock up of how it could look (eyes would be painted in a different direction)

18517992_10154428002655933_4741980422712394114_o.jpg

who would be interested?

Great work, Sean. Love your 1/6 version. I just got my Pfeiffer Catwoman PF and I 'm happy with it as is, but I'm sure many wold love to get a sculpt from you.

Anyway, you guys heard from the guy who got #1992? I was wondering if it's still at Sideshow or someone's got it already. NOt a big deal maybe, but would be a nice number to have for this piece.

I used the last of my rewards points to pick this up.
I kept holding out hoping for free shipping or some other deal but now I see it's listed as "low stock" and didn't want to chance missing out on it.

It's a great piece. After 2 months in I was finally able to unbox and display her. The paint apps are very clean and well-applied.

Guess that was good timing.
She's now gone from "low stock" to "almost sold out"in less than 24 hrs since I ordered her.

The Sandtrooper is back in stock as "almost sold out" and got an payment plan option, and catwoman is at same status, but without an payment plan option...what gives?

Looking at that side by side picture, it amazes me that people actually thought SS original portrait looked like Michelle Pfeiffer. The first thing I said when I saw SS portrait was the eyes were wrong... That said the SS portrait is nice looking but it just doesn't look like Pfeiffer.

Decided to check the status of this and it's now in the archives as "Sold Out".

Yeah, bummer. It was a pretty quick sell out when it went WL. Need to pick it up elsewhere, before aftermarket is only option.

Congrats ursusntn! I love this statue! It may not be a 100% spot on likeness of Pfeiffer but it is close enough for me.

My final payment is next Tuesday. I'm just hoping there's nothing wrong with her and I don't get a repackaged leftover someone returned.
I ordered mine 2 days before it sold out.

I think she looks good, they got the attitude right. The likeness isn't 100% but it's pretty close, the eyes are very good IMO.

Glad you like it. That's what is most important.

I like mine too ...totally worth it, IMO.

Just got mine in yesterday and it's absolutely beautiful! No flaws other than the loose head. I had it properly inserted over the neck but it still felt very loose. I did notice some "flashing" on the base of the head so I am going to smooth that out to see if it seats better.

Back