Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it would be fine if they just replaced the left hand and whip. The rest of the statue has no issues.

i bought a 10X1mm magnet and place it on the neck, now the head can be firmly attached.
and the gap to the neck is almost unnoticable.

cat 1.jpg
cat 2.jpg
cat 3.jpg

I haven't touched mine since I set her up, but I am happy with her. I looked her over once at that time and was happy with the exception of a little too much pink in the corner of one eye. Anyone else looking at her doesn't notice. She didn't compare as well to my other Catwoman from them, but I think I just like mixed media and that sculpt better. Personal taste, not really a prob with the product. I didn't have a problem with the head, but hearing everyone else, I may find some of that blue tac to use as insurance against an accident. My experiences with Sideshow thus far (two premium formats) is limited compared to others on here, but I've been very pleased with the product and customer service.

I just noticed that you can see her ear and hair under the seams. Great attention to detail. Unfortunately the headsculpt is not as close as I would want it, so I am 90% sure I am canceling my pre-order.

It could be better buddy. Not saying it's horrible, but the likeness could have been better. The neca headsculpt is a good example. Especially the battle damaged one.

The tweeterhead version is pretty good, but we gotta accept that from SS, it's only a rare occasion that we get a total likeness to the character. In fact, I can't even remember any time that the sculpt really matched the actor likeness. If anybody knows any, let me know. :lol

I second the Keaton likeness
Terminator 1 is decent as well as T2 battle damaged, at least when compared to catwoman they are good. Catwoman captures the feel of the character, just not a dead on portrait

I second the Keaton likeness
Terminator 1 is decent as well as T2 battle damaged, at least when compared to catwoman they are good. Catwoman captures the feel of the character, just not a dead on portrait

LOL. I forgot about the T2 Arnold which I also have that has really good likeness to Arnold. With this Michelle Pheiffer Catwoman, it's definitely her cute nose but it's kind of hard to see any likeness with that mask on. I still like it and hopefully they will do a Devito and Nicholson sometime in the future.

My Pfeiffer Catwoman finally showed up, and I'm happy to say she's darn near perfect - no head attachment problems here, a fantastic paint app, a beautiful portrait, and overall just a stunning piece... Along with Captain Marvel, she's a worthy benchmark for this generation of SS statues.

pcat1.jpg

pcat2.jpg

pcat3.jpg

pcat4.jpg

pcat5.jpg

pcat6.jpg

Back