Premium Format Catwoman (Batman Returns)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you order online or by phone? I've always just ordered on their website and just had to enter my CC # and address, that's it... I don't know if it's different for overseas collectors though....

i ordered it on-line through sideshow website, and they've already charged me the NRD.
its so frustrating as it should have been shipped today!
she also suggested that i can wait for a few weeks, until the item's status changed into buy now
from preorder. then i can order it by paypal. but do you think catwoman will sell out before this happens?

I sent mine back to SS today for a replacement.
Now I get to worry for a week about how good the new one will be!

What was the problem?
Sloppy paint on face mask, two drips of paint on the chest, vertical paint rubs/lines, one on each breast.
2017-02-01 08.37.52.jpg

I just realized I saved a ton of money by switching to Alteregocomics. $54 to be exact on this statue with only $15 RPs given by them. It just shipped out today and should have it by next Weds latest. :yess:

finally got it by payment through paypal. she's gorgeous and in perfect condition too, no damage, no chip, no paint job issues.
the head sculpt looks good in hand, its defintely Michelle Pfeiffer there, not 100% but is close enough for me.
one issue concerns me though is the attachment of the head. it stays in place nicely after putting it on,
but if i exert a little push at the back of it, it will shift away from the normal position and stay in that position.
it wont drop though but i cant be sure if there is another little shake on the statue.
can anyone suggest anyway i can fix this?

cat 1.jpg
cat 2.jpg
cat 3.jpg
cat 4.jpg

they charged me NRD on 25/1. but on 31/1 they sent me another email which told me i need to
send them the identity and credit card verification form. which mean i need to send them photocopies
of my id card, credit card, credit card signature and address proof through email, otherwise the order
will be canceled!
this is the first time i place an order on sideshow, may i ask if this is the standard procedure for every
new customers? i got 2 statues from weta workshop ordered with the same credit card last month, but
they did not need any additional proof. i understand weta is a new zealand company, but is this a normal
practice for companies in the united states? because i feel quite uncomfortable sending so many personal
information through email to sideshow. i dont think their email system are designed, and supposed to handle
this kind of information.
Yes, they asked me the same thing at the first time. I'm an international customer. I think it was the procedure to prevent the frauds which are common in foreign countries.

I e got issues with mine and cannot get a hold of SIDESHOW either phone or live chat, not thrilled

The arm that has the notch for the chimney isn't flush when mounted because of the way she's positioned in the peg so there is a gap at the magnet and there is brown paint smeared on the whip IMG_4953.jpgIMG_4954.jpg

I e got issues with mine and cannot get a hold of SIDESHOW either phone or live chat, not thrilled

What's with all the latest DC releases? QC issues and crappy paint application. Being a DC fan lately feels like being the red headed step child. BTW I married a red head lol. Hope you get it fixed. That gap sucks. My Bale has the floating foot issue. Big gap there.

I have no idea it's driving me crazy though all I can see is a giant gap at the forearm I tried calling and chatting with sideshow all day literally couldn't get in touch with anyone I'm so pissed about that

I have no idea it's driving me crazy though all I can see is a giant gap at the forearm I tried calling and chatting with sideshow all day literally couldn't get in touch with anyone I'm so pissed about that

could you post a picture here to show how big is the gap? mine also has 3 fingers slightly off the wall surface,
but the gap is just minimal, almost unnoticable. the palm fits the groove on the wall pretty well. i just hope that
the magnet in the head is much stronger. but its an easy fix by blue tap.

That gap is horrible. Hopefully you get some where with SS. I would be pissed myself. More crappy SS QC.

Back