Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack today....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As if this day couldn't get any worse. I'm extremely sad to hear she's passed.
It was one year today that my mother died.
The last gift my mother bought me was HT Leia.

RIP Carrie.

Sorry for your loss.
I know your pain, as i lost my Mum in 2010.
I expect you don't look forward to Christmas and New Year much right now.

hard to believe the passing of a stranger would hit me so hard. Granted Star Wars had a lot of impact on my childhood and also on i developed and lived my adult life. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends as they are certainly feeling this loss a lot more deeply than any of us.

So sad, it's surreal

I was listening to George Michael's Last Christmas, and 30 seconds later I learn he passed

and I just saw Rogue One a couple days ago.

RIP Carrie Fisher may the Force be with you

I just wanted to share a poem to Carrie in heaven and with all of her fans.

Here am I, not related to her nor even a friend, not even truly surprised to hear of her end.

Yet here I am, greatly saddened of the passing of our Star Wars ma'am.

Thank you Carrie Fisher for giving us our Princess, we will cherish unto forever Hope and your love of Han.

We may have a bad feeling about this today and even tomorrow, but the Force is with you Carrie Fisher.

We love you, please say for us, I know.

Screen shot 2016-12-27 at 7.06.42 PM.jpg

I had the opportunity to meet her royal highness.

And she gave am a personalized signed 24x36 poster

image.jpeg

............I am so deeply saddened by the news of Carrie's passing today. Like so many men my age, she was my first boyhood crush. And yet, a long with my grief, I cannot help but feel a bit of disgust at the internet in general today. While Carrie always will be a symbol and a pioneer for the portrayal of strong, female protagonists - she was also a deeply troubled individual who coped with demons both chemical as well as psychological for most of her adult life. It was not too long ago, that posters on this very site as well as across social media shamed Carrie for her weight and the fact that she "did not age well". Well. to those individuals now, I say f - you!" We ALL grow old, and like youth, beauty is always temporary.

R.I.P.

yes I was sadden as well. I to had a crush on her growing up couldn`t help it. it`s like losing a family member. it`s hard to take for as the pain hurts for a while.

............I am so deeply saddened by the news of Carrie's passing today. Like so many men my age, she was my first boyhood crush. And yet, a long with my grief, I cannot help but feel a bit of disgust at the internet in general today. While Carrie always will be a symbol and a pioneer for the portrayal of strong, female protagonists - she was also a deeply troubled individual who coped with demons both chemical as well as psychological for most of her adult life. It was not too long ago, that posters on this very site as well as across social media shamed Carrie for her weight and the fact that she "did not age well". Well. to those individuals now, I say f - you!" We ALL grow old, and like youth, beauty is always temporary.

R.I.P.

For the shamers... 80% of middle-aged Brit men are now overweight, lazy or drunk. :lol

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...drink-worry-children-ageing-parents-work.html

Last edited:

R.I.P.

My thoughts too.

It was not too long ago, that posters on this very site as well as across social media shamed Carrie for her weight and the fact that she "did not age well". Well. to those individuals now, I say f - you!" We ALL grow old, and like youth, beauty is always temporary.

Wow... what to do with this exactly....

Back