Carrie Fisher had a massive heart attack today....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad. RIP Carrie, you were my first boyhood crush. A very sexy and funny woman. Unfortunately maybe with her checkered passed this sort of end isn't a shock.

Carrie: :crying

carrie.jpg

As if this day couldn't get any worse. I'm extremely sad to hear she's passed.
It was one year today that my mother died.
The last gift my mother bought me was HT Leia.

RIP Carrie.

RIP Carrie.

Sorry about your loss, screamingmetal. Sounds like that will forever be a very special figure.

Very sad news about Carrie Fisher, after hearing the news I decided to pick up her first book on audiobook as she narrates it.

RIP Carrie.

Hope there's someone there to hug you man! That's a tuff one. And yes, that figure will always be something very special.

Carrie Fisher - Rolling Stone Interview - December 2016

Are you happier now than you've ever been?

Yep. Well, I'm not happy about being older, except what are the options? But I've learned a lot. I trust myself. I trust my instincts. I know what I'm gonna do, what I can do, what I can't do. I've been through a lot, and I could go through more, but I hope I don't have to. But if I did, I'd be able to do it. I'm not going to enjoy dying, but there's not much prep for that.

Do you fear death?

No. I fear dying. Anything with pain associated with it, I don't like. I've been there for a couple of people when they were dying; it didn't look like fun. But if I was gonna do it, I'd want someone like me around. And I will be there!

Hard to believe. I read last night she was in stable condition. Same thing happened when my dad died. He seemed to be recovering then things took a sudden turn for the worse. She'll be missed.

I just wanted to share a poem to Carrie in heaven and with all of her fans.

Here am I, not related to her nor even a friend, not even truly surprised to hear of her end.

Yet here I am, greatly saddened of the passing of our Star Wars ma'am.

Thank you Carrie Fisher for giving us our Princess, we will cherish unto forever Hope and your love of Han.

We may have a bad feeling about this today and even tomorrow, but the Force is with you Carrie Fisher.

We love you, please say for us, I know.

I just wanted to share a poem to Carrie in heaven and with all of her fans.

Here am I, not related to her nor even a friend, not even truly surprised to hear of her end.

Yet here I am, greatly saddened of the passing of our Star Wars ma'am.

Thank you Carrie Fisher for giving us our Princess, we will cherish unto forever Hope and your love of Han.

We may have a bad feeling about this today and even tomorrow, but the Force is with you Carrie Fisher.

We love you, please say for us, I know.

Thanks for sharing this :)

May the force be with her

Back