Rest In Peace Carrie Fisher :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This sucks, 60 is way too young.

RIP

oCiZIhP.gif

I don't normally mourn celebrity losses, this one does hurt. I still remember seeing Star Wars in the theater at 4 years old and having a crush on the pretty princess. This stinks.

I don't normally mourn celebrity losses, this one does hurt. I still remember seeing Star Wars in the theater at 4 years old and having a crush on the pretty princess. This stinks.

Ditto. The only times I have felt it hit this close to home when a celeb died was George Harrison and Gene Kelly.

I rarely, truly, mourn the loss of someone I don't personally know... but Princess Leia was an idol to me growing up. She is arguable my favorite film character of all time. I am so sad about this and really feel like i've lost someone that I was close to.

I truly hope her legacy can live on in the films and hope they can do her appearance in Ep 8 (and 9 if they CGI her in) justice. :( :( :(

I had a bad feeling when they never updated her condition except to say that she was "stable". Still had hope she would somehow pull through so this is truly devastating news. RIP Carrie, you will be missed by millions. :(

I feel so lucky to have met her at a couple of conventions. Such a warm, funny personality. I had her sign my Sideshow Leia vs Jabba statue and she offered to glitter my face, which of course I didn't refuse lol. So sad :(
IMG_7640.jpg

When you go on the ventilator it doesn't usually end well.
This is a tough one, fond memories but she had her share of demons.

Attachments

• IMG_1108.jpg
    IMG_1108.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

So sad to lose someone so iconic, memorable, friendly, warm, funny, etc. to personal struggles such as her's. It's also sad that her mother has to bury her daughter.

Back