Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

I'm not at all familiar with Ms Marvel outside Kamala.... Cause no one recommended **cough** me any books yet

Google is the motherlode for information if you can simply phrase what it is you want it to tell you.

That's a terrible pic... she looks like an alien :lol

But she was already in Captain America 1... so I doubt they would hire her to play another Marvel character.

Google is the motherlode for information if you can simply phrase what it is you want it to tell you.
Is that where you got your pants idea from?

I'm aware of the power of da googlez mr obviouspants, but I also value the input of the fans here, since in here I kinda know who has similar or different tastes to mine.

That's a terrible pic... she looks like an alien :lol

But she was already in Captain America 1... so I doubt they would hire her to play another Marvel character.

Oh right! :slap! I forgot about her, she was that secretary who was flirting with Cap right?

Last edited:

Is that were you got your pants idea from?

I'm aware of the power of da googlez mr obviouspants, but I also value the input of the fans here, since in here I kinda know who has similar or different tastes to mine
I guess since you ignored my simple explanation in that other thread, so you could turn it into an insult, you still want to play this stupid name game. Good for you, CasperWindu.
I tend to find using my own discretion a valuable resource, instead of limiting myself to what someone else tells me.

I guess since you ignored my simple explanation in that other thread, so you could turn it into an insult, you still want to play this stupid name game. Good for you, CasperWindu.
I tend to find using my own discretion a valuable resource, instead of limiting myself to what someone else tells me.
Insult? You think I'm trying to insult you? :lol my god what a thin skin, you must be new to the internet, forget I said anything, I apologize for hurting your feelings.

CasperWindu, I like that, a little try hard but I like that.

Who says I'm limiting myself? I'm only looking for suggestions, geez.

Willfully ignoring information readily granted to you is not terribly smart. Especially twice. Just sayin', PlasterWazoo.

Willfully ignoring information readily granted to you is not terribly smart. Especially twice. Just sayin', PlasterWazoo.
My god you're really mad, huh? :rotfl
Who says I'm ignoring information? There's a reason I called you mr obviouspants :lol I don't just throw away nicknames in retort like a woman scorned, i.e.:

PlasterWazoo 2/10.

You can do better, you're telling me your peak is CasperWindu? That's disappointing :lol

Anyway, no more nicknames for you, I don't want to be responsible for a suicide.

Its gonna be really tough finding an actress who can convince people of super strength and flight etc, they need someone who can really fight, and look good while doing it.

That female Kryptonian from MOS was really impressive IMO, I wonder if the actress can pull off the Blonde look and get the Ms. Marvel role, she's the first female actress that truly convinced me she can kick**s, she has that powerful presence and comes off as a real fighter.

-

Dormer may not be too bad, but if she takes on a marvel role, I'm sure that would conflict with GOT filming as well.

Its gonna be really tough finding an actress who can convince people of super strength and flight etc, they need someone who can really fight, and look good while doing it.

That female Kryptonian from MOS was really impressive IMO, I wonder if the actress can pull off the Blonde look and get the Ms. Marvel role, she's the first female actress that truly convinced me she can kick**s, she has that powerful presence and comes off as a real fighter.

-
She seemed pretty bland and superficial to me, which of course works in the Snyderverse, but I'm not sure how well it would go over in the MCU. . .oh what's that, Scarlett Johannson is their primary female hero? Never mind.

What about Emilia Clarke? Wasn't she super close to being cast as Sharon Carter?

Or maybe even Amanda Seyfried? They are both under 30...

It's hard to imagine Captain Marvel being this big 6 movie franchise where they need a really young actress. Just hire Chastain to do a one and done and call it a day.

It's hard to imagine Captain Marvel being this big 6 movie franchise where they need a really young actress. Just hire Chastain to do a one and done and call it a day.

nah! I think they will want to include the prospect of a sequel, and Chastain is not right for Marvel imo

blah blah blah, I doth protest too much, blah blah blah, smiley overuse disguises my crankiness.

You asked for recs on comics so you could justify buying a figure of a character you knew little about, no one helped you, so I reminded you of the Google potential. That made you cranky and you took a jab. I wasn't harmed by it, just found it a bit of an overreaction. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I'll be gentler next time. :)

You asked for recs on comics so you could justify buying a figure of a character you knew little about, no one helped you, so I reminded you of the Google potential. That made you cranky and you took a jab. I wasn't harmed by it, just found it a bit of an overreaction. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were so sensitive. I'll be gentler next time. :)
Ah! the old switch-a-roo, I tell you you're sensitive and you do the same. :lol

1.5/10 not impressed, but I hope it helps you heal my friend.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back