Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

I think Jessica chastain would be a good choice. I could see that happening since there were previous negotiations

Chastain's also got the acting chops the others don't. Though I'm not sure how important that is in a superhero movie.

This seems to be Danvers' most family friendly costume. I could see Chastain in that getup.

captain_marvel___legacy_by_witchysaint-d4vtkw0.jpg

Can anyone recommend good Ms Marvel reads, other than the Kamala Khan run? I'm up to date with that one.

Since the Marvel Legends is coming, I want to be familiar with the character so I have a reason to own the fig.

Kathryn Winnick is the only person they should be looking at to play Danvers.
I'd much rather they use Winnick for a more physical role using fighting skills and such. Captain Marvel will be flying around and zapping bad guys.

I absolutely would rather a pass on Chastain, which apparently it's said that she isn't in talks. Then again so did Mamoa.

Emily Blunt would be the best for me. She has a sense of humor, she can be in physical shape, and I can see her pulling off those kind of suits.

Blunt would be good as well. I really think chastain would really do an awesome job with Danvers. For what I have read, she is interested in marvel and marvel is interested in her. She has good, natural looks. She has a really wide range of presentation (can be super serious, playful, and/or moderate). I'd be happy with emily blunt as well. But I like that chastain has expressed a lot of interest in a role, which would lead to better product in her character (she is a great actress too).

Back