Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

I'm not sure Emilia would be a good fit as CM. She just doesn't come across as physically badass. I think Emily Blunt would be the better choice for it over Clarke. I still think Chastain would be great. It could always be worse...Katherine Heigl anyone? hahaha

Yeah, Emily Blunt is awesome.

Emilia is also awesome but she's a physical softie, even like Sarah Connor she still looks like a softie.

Chastain isn't my favorite actress but acting-wise I feel that she has no weakness. I really hope they get her, I think whichever comic "universe" lands a part for her is going to have bragging rights that no other actress in her age group will be able to match. I think her presence would naturally up everyone else's game around her much like Stanley Tucci in CA:TFA.

I even think the color scheme of her current costume and hair up would be a flattering look for her.

Captain_Marvel_Vol_7_2_Textless2.jpg

JessicaChastainMissJuliepremiereTIFF2014LSEvanAgostiniInvisionAP_article_story_large.jpg

Last edited:

He's a'aight, but I've never considered him some great elite actor who would make everyone around him act better. Seems like he takes cash-in jobs now just like Ben Kingsley, so I don't get the impression he's really pouring his soul into most of these roles.

Ah. Yeah, he's definitely up there for me. Whether he pours his soul into parts or just walks through them effortlessly, the end result in my mind is always the same; top notch. He was even good in TF4.

He's a'aight, but I've never considered him some great elite actor who would make everyone around him act better. Seems like he takes cash-in jobs now just like Ben Kingsley, so I don't get the impression he's really pouring his soul into most of these roles.

Truth, but like a few others, they can slum and still look good while doing it, so you can hardly tell they're slumming. :lol

tumblr_mrw93mVIXH1r9zp6fo1_500.gif

I'll take your word on TF4. I can't imagine a scenario where I'll actually sit down and watch that one.

It has no potty humor, NONE. Not even TF1 can make that claim. It also doesn't have Shia or the Tad Hamilton guy. So right there its at least as watchable as the first one which was entertaining enough for me. I'd actually call it my favorite of the "series" but, you know, Bayformers and all things relative.

Sorry, but "slightly better than the other Transformers movies" isn't going to sell me on it, Khev :D

Whaaat? Bay is Liefeld with a video camera, you don't need to sell that, the man excretes extreme action. :lol

I agree with that. There was a reason Liefeld was as popular as he was. If I were 12 years old again I'm sure I would be drooling all over these things!

Back