Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She also could've made a good Wonder Woman.

You know, instead of... that...

miss_israel_gal_gadot_walks_o_0_1395769425.jpg

Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

I enjoyed BSG as much as the next guy, but Sackhoff got a bit tiresome to me toward the end of that series. I am surprised she hasn't been picked up for any female comic roles yet, though, as that is totally what her Starbuck character was, and she was obviously very popular among the group who enjoyed that show.

I have a hard time seeing Theron do a good job as a hero. She seems to excel more at villain/psycho characters in genre films like Hancock and Snow White and the Huntsman.

She's pushing 40. Her career is more or less at its end for anything except mom of important character, crazy old witch, indie films, etc.

Um, katrina Bowden is CUTE! Don't remember her from Prometheus but her being in that movie gets instant cred from me.

Check out the show Vikings on history channel. She's an actress, martial artist and stunt woman I believe.

she was in it too, I believed she played the Trilobite :wink1:

I tried checking but in the end I saw that I need to watch Piranha 3DD :naughty

Edit: okay I would also take Katie Cassidy. She is in great shape, 27, already in Arrow, not bad acting (IMO), she's banging hot, and looks good in any hair color.

Katie-Cassidy-Gorgeous-Hair-Wallpaper.jpg

Back