Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

North American Man/Boy Love Association. It's for real. :lol

North American Man Boy Love Association. It's for real. :lol

Okay, so it's the acronyms themselves that remind you of one another, I didn't know where you were going with that at first, Frank. :lol

No, it's just that "Shazzzam!" is a pretty fruity word for a little boy to magically transform himself into a fully grown adult bodybuilder. I would have gone the other way and reworked the phrase rather than actually make it the name of the character. Granted I'm not the biggest fan of the concept, but he was originally called Captain Marvel and it should have stayed that way.

"Shazam" sounds like an exotic Mediterranean/middle eastern conjure/spell word to me... :dunno:

Like "Abracadabra" or "Sim Sala Bim".

Just a silly word, it's a silly concept, a silly character and a silly superhero, nothing fruity about it.

Btw he is still called Captain Marvel in the comics, they're just not allowed to put it on the cover.

"Shazam" sounds like an exotic Mediterranean/middle eastern conjure/spell word to me... :dunno:

Like "Abracadabra" or "Sim Sala Bim".

Just a silly word, it's a silly concept, a silly character and a silly superhero, nothing fruity about it.

Be thankful english is not your first language! I've heard it all, and "Shazam" is a little too close to a dirty word... :lol

Be thankful english is not your first language! I've heard it all, and "Shazam" is a little too close to a dirty word... :lol

You're literally the 1st person I've ever seen on the internet trying to relate the word in that way :lol

Do me a favor and go outside and scream "Shazam!!!" at the top of your lungs in a manly fashion while wearing tights. It's impossible.

Well if this guy said it...

captain_marvel.jpg

Then, probably :lol

So, who's got the balls to link their wife/girlfriend/mother/sister to this site? :D

Back