Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

Had the exact same reaction Doc, so excited.:lol

My fingers are crossed for Katee Sackhoff (with Yvonne Strahovski in a close second) for Carol, but I'm not dead set on her. More than anything I'm just curious to see who they cast.
Hahaha I was like I think it's the male Mar-Vell

Then I found out it was Carol, and I was all :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:
:lol

Yvonne is an interesting choice, I also do like the idea of Margot Robbie.
Das alright, ppl know it's a ripoff :lol

I just think it's overall stupid. Too many blank blank Marvels if you ask me :lol

:lol in all seriousness, I don't care about the name, I was just trolling Henry :monkey3:

C'mon Henry you know I love you!

Hug.gif

I don't know much about the previous 2 Cap Marvels, but I'm hooked with Kamala, she's awesome, although I bet this movie won't feature Kamala, Marvel always manages to gain my interest.

Last edited:

:lol in all seriousness, I don't care about the name, I was just trolling Henry :monkey3:

C'mon Henry you know I love you!

Mort-Wants-A-Hug-penguins-of-madagascar-23075185-420-212.gif

I don't know much about the previous 2 Cap Marvels, but I'm hooked with Kamala, she's awesome, although I bet this movie won't feature Kamala, Marvel always manages to gain my interest.

Actually that'd be interesting. With Black Panther you are appealing to large audiences, but especially the black community. If you had Kamala, you'd have a large teen audience and middle eastern potential. However, far to much racism now in days to expect that sort of positivity.

Carol Danvers is just sexy all around :love:love:love

I'm on board with Emily Blunt being Carol too. I don't like the BSG chick and not sure about the one from Chuck.

I think someone like Margot Robbie or Alice Eve would be better suited as the Enchantress (for Marvel) or Harley Quinn (for DC)

I'm on board with Emily Blunt being Carol too. I don't like the BSG chick and not sure about the one from Chuck.

I think someone like Margot Robbie or Alice Eve would be better suited as the Enchantress (for Marvel) or Harley Quinn (for DC)

I like Alice Eve too, but both her and Blunt have a bit of a distinctive accent. But Blunt in Looper was my favorite! :thud:

Awesome, but I wish they would have tagged her as Ms Marvel and kept the Capt spot open for another, but whatever....between this, Black Panther and Inhumans, as well as the announced storylines.... :panic:

So is this basicly their answer to a Wonder Women movie what are Captain Marvels powers any way strength , speed shoot beams from her hand if recall for a long time rouge had absored her powers, but you got to give credit to Marvel they can take an abscure character and make a movie out of them.

Captain Marvel should have come out already by WB/DC but since they snooze, they get beaten to death in their sleep (lose). She'll always be Ms. Marvel to me.

Captain Marvel should have come out already by WB/DC but since they snooze, they get beaten to death in their sleep (lose). She'll always be Ms. Marvel to me.

You mean Shazam?

I guess I don't get your reference, I think it's cool that the acronym links to mythological gods, no m idea how you connect that to nambla.

Back