Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought some tickets via Fandango for Friday night at Horton plaza while at SDCC. Looking to geek out with my fellow geeks while in San Diego!

You have to be ____ting me, thats from the movie not the game? Every single movement looked CGI'd. :slap

Wow I hope thats early footage, its like the way they tryed to give him speed makes him look more like a jerky video game thats struggling to load.

:18 seconds when he throws that guy is the worst cgi shot I've seen in a Marvel Studios film without a doubt.

You have to be ____ting me, thats from the movie not the game? Every single movement looked CGI'd. :slap

Wow I hope thats early footage, its like the way they tryed to give him speed makes him look more like a jerky video game thats struggling to load.

:18 seconds when he throws that guy is the worst cgi shot I've seen in a Marvel Studios film without a doubt.

Looks fine to me. :dunno

In the two years I've been on this site... Ive NEVER seen Deckard say something positive about anything. IGNORE is a fabulous feature.

In the two years I've been on this site... Ive NEVER seen Deckard say something positive about anything. IGNORE is a fabulous feature.

I don't tend to agree with you Wake but thats one of the reason I've got him on ignore.

Back