Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give serious props to RD jr though for getting off the crack pipe and turning in some great performances since.
If a bit of an ego problem is his only vice now I'd say he's doing alot better.

True dat, cut the human some slack, at least he's clean and provides for his kids and isn't some strung out schlub.

Besides, he IS Tony Stark, regardless that part 2's script was written by my dead cat, while he was already dead.

I can't stop watching that clip with him throwing his shield and kicking ass. :clap

Thor midnight show was spectacular, I hope to get the same experience from Cap.

What an amazing summer this and next will be.

Only thing missing is seeing these movies with the freaks I enjoy interacting with, that would be a super amazing experience.

My wife is asking when my play date will be and if everyone will be bringing their own toys with them :lol

She hasn't seen Mike dressed as GL yet, no wait....I did show her that pic :lol

Just got confirmation that I have a pass for the Thursday AM screening during Comic-Con, with Chris Evans in attendance. :yess:

Do the Hydra soldiers have Star Wars guns because of the Cosmic Cube, if so then I can totally accept the whole concept.

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Do the Hydra soldiers have Star Wars guns because of the Cosmic Cube, if so then I can totally accept the whole concept.

Possibly. But then it looks like the Howling Commandos are using laser like guns in some shots, too.

I just think it's silly to have futuristic guns in this movie at all (cosmic sube or not), especially considering tech like that apparently isn't even around in any of the modern Marvel films. In IRON MAN, HULK, THOR, etc... the guns are guns (with bullets or darts). But in WWII Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. had more advanced firearms??? If that happens it's Lucas-level lame.

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Are you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sure

crocker.png

:lol :lol :lol

Jeez someone cleans their ____ up and still getting raked over the coals. :slap

Yeah it's pretty sad & pathetic for those who do the raking.

Just got confirmation that I have a pass for the Thursday AM screening during Comic-Con, with Chris Evans in attendance. :yess:

Congrats, Irish! :clap :rock

Possibly. But then it looks like the Howling Commandos are using laser like guns in some shots, too.

I just think it's silly to have futuristic guns in this movie at all (cosmic sube or not), especially considering tech like that apparently isn't even around in any of the modern Marvel films. In IRON MAN, HULK, THOR, etc... the guns are guns (with bullets or darts). But in WWII Hydra and S.H.I.E.L.D. had more advanced firearms??? If that happens it's Lucas-level lame.

Here is a crazy idea...how about the Howling Commandos take some of the guns from defeated Hydra soldiers to use during their escape? Cube gets lost at the end of the movie, cube tech disappears.

Are you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sureAre you sure

I couldn't only post one yes as the message would be too short. :lol

It was already confirmed and posted in here.

That's because SHIELD has kept it hidden and only allowed it to be used in Star Wars and Moonraker. :lecture

Yeah....that sounds about right :lol

Back