Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since this was already well known, here is confirmation:

"Much like Thor before it, Joe Johnston had nothing to do with the post credits sequence for Captain America: The First Avenger which sees Cap meeting Nick Fury. The director said the following in an interview with Comic Book Movie":

The scene between Chris Evans and Nick Fury was cut together from AVENGERS footage, so I had nothing to do with it other than agree to put it after the credits.

"Much like Thor before it, Joe Johnston had nothing to do with the post credits sequence for Captain America: The First Avenger which sees Cap meeting Nick Fury. The director said the following in an interview with Comic Book Movie":

I dont follow.
Then why was Johnston giving direction or seems to be seen in the background in the Times square video and Whedon is no where to be seen?

The scene between Chris Evans and Nick Fury was cut together from AVENGERS footage, so I had nothing to do with it other than agree to put it after the credits.

Okay. It doesn't really matter to me who directed the post credit sequence.

Red Skull looks awesome!

Can you upload the pictures that don't send you to Imageshack when you click on the banner to enlarge the pics though?

I love that Howard Stark is involved in this but I hate that they are doing a Tony Stark impression of it. Everything that the first two Iron Man films have set up show Howard as a bit of a hardass, a stick in the mud who only loosened up when drinking but from what I've seen this is basically Tony lite. Red Skull does look Kewl though.

:lecture

I just was a good looking movie with a good story that entertains me. :yess:

Agreed!

And thanks for posting that link to the game. I just got done playing it. I didn't really have a strategy. Just throw the shield and hope I knock them all down in two hits, to unlock the bios. :lol

I heard that Good Morning America is going to have a Captain America themed show on Tuesday and Chris Evans will be on it. Just in case anyone is interested.

captain_america_on_gma_july_12.png

I'm still pissed I missed out on this sticker. Yes I Get Glue.

I love that Howard Stark is involved in this but I hate that they are doing a Tony Stark impression of it. Everything that the first two Iron Man films have set up show Howard as a bit of a hardass, a stick in the mud who only loosened up when drinking but from what I've seen this is basically Tony lite. Red Skull does look Kewl though.

I only kinda agree with you Mike :horror :lol

Yeah. he was a Disney/Hughes type of fella that was dedicated to his work only and having no time for Stark jr but he also came off as somewhat of a playboy drinker to me as well.

So maybe the alcohol brings out the swagger he had when he was younger :dunno

Howard and Tony should be similar, seeing the dressed up ladies in front of a car at Stark Industries makes me think of the Ironettes and that is reaching. People commented how he was smarter than his father but that his attitude held him back not "Hey you're just like your father in every way."

Back