Captain America: The First Avenger Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh...I don't care what the haters say.

haters-gonna-hate-dog.jpg

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that action scene, if anything it was freaking bad ass to finally see a live action high quality Cap movie with shield throws in that manner! :clap

Midnight show can't come fast enough! :rock :panic:

:lol *Right click and saved* :lol

There was absolutely nothing wrong with that action scene, if anything it was freaking bad ass to finally see a live action high quality Cap movie with shield throws in that manner! :clap

Midnight show can't come fast enough! :rock :panic:

Agreed! :rock :clap

I'm even MORE excited to see this movie now! :rock :yess:

I thought the shield throwing was okay, but him throwing that guy did look really odd. Granted, I don't know what a non-CG person throwing a man twenty feet with one arm looks like, for comparison's sake.

That's fine... His an actor... Camp it up if you like.

But the thing is about those Heels and his lack of ability to laugh at himself publicly personifies. Basically (in interviews) he projects this awesome charisma of a guy who is cool and confident, where's I'm starting to see that its only another act and he isn't that cool with it all. Thus, not being authetic... He is just another Tom Cruise or Nick Cage... but another false Hollywood guy... too much ego.

Maybe I'm making too much of this...

That's fine... His an actor... Camp it up if you like.

But the thing is about those Heels and his lack of ability to laugh at himself publicly personifies. Basically (in interviews) he projects this awesome charisma of a guy who is cool and confident, where's I'm starting to see that its only another act and he isn't that cool with it all. Thus, not being authetic... He is just another Tom Cruise or Nick Cage... but another false Hollywood guy... too much ego.

Maybe I'm making too much of this...

You are. He's basically just playing himself as Stark in the IRON MAN films. That is his personality.

Back