Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished the campaign, it was ok, loved the Woods/Alex Mason parts but the rest was nothing really special. I still think Black ops 1 had a much better campaign.

Absolutely love Zombies, it's the best part of the game, got to round 29 yesterday. :rock

quick question. for those who bough the regular edition for xbox 360 and got the nuketown 2025 code, was that only a trial? i say so because i played it during the weekend and when i tried to play today the option for nuketown isnt even on the menu anymore. :dunno

EDIT: nevermind i just read that Activision pulled the map from the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems they messed up and let everyone have the map early but have yanked it. It will be back for special events but appears it was kind of a fast one to get more people to order it early.

Are any of you all playing on xbox 360? I really need some people to play with when my friends aren't on. I get sick and tired of people just looking for kills in Domination :lol I guess all modes=TDM to some

I just finished the campaign on pc and I have to say it had some amazing moments.
wow what a ride that was. loved the choises you can make.
mybe when I finish it on ps3 I will take other choises.

man the pc graphics makes this game just so amazing.
anyone played on pc here ?
the halo wingsuit scene was breath taking.
the game running at true 1080p AAX16 and anisotropic filtering all the way makes this game one of the best looking fps's out there.
I am going to replay all the COD games on pc for sure.
COD campaigns have to my favorite. nothing beats them for me.
10/10 for me.

LOL loved the music video at the end.
now back to full online killing.

quick question. for those who bough the regular edition for xbox 360 and got the nuketown 2025 code, was that only a trial? i say so because i played it during the weekend and when i tried to play today the option for nuketown isnt even on the menu anymore. :dunno

EDIT: nevermind i just read that Activision pulled the map from the game.

Yeah, it seems they messed up and let everyone have the map early but have yanked it. It will be back for special events but appears it was kind of a fast one to get more people to order it early.

b6woxs.gif

WHAT!? **** Activision. What a bunch of BS.

on a side note I kill people on Killzone with the Sharpshooter gun and I'm better with that then I am with the DS 3 and I end up winning rounds. Am i a cheater then because it's not a dual shock?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

yup you need an unfair advantage to even compete. then you think youre so skilled. its a fact that your wrist is has more accurate and precise movement than thumbs do. pick up the controller that came with the system and lets see how good you really are girl.

Looks like they brought back Nuketown, but not a 24/7 play list. It's listed as Bonus and its a random mode/small map playlist.

what do you guys mean they pulled nuketown? wasnt that the whole incentive to preorder this ****? so no one will have it now?

I think they mean that they pulled it completely from the maps....even if you have it DL'd they won;t put it into the rotation....

My understanding was that all the games came with Nuketown. Mine did and I didn't PO it. Also I haven't redeemed it yet so it may not work. We shall see....BRB....

Just play nuke town on BO 1 exactly the same map but in modern days. Ha that'll annoy some people.
I actually prefer nuke town in BO 1 just because the kill perks are so powerful on BO 2

I just can't get into that map, so it doesn't affect me, but it is strange that they would remove it. That 24/7 mode was stupid popular. I checked the numbers one day and saw that there was over 50 thousand people on. This was at a time when a total of about 200 thousand people were on. Do the math...Nuketown is retarded with popular.

they've caved and putting it backup

I guess they underestimated the power of peoples love for that sh@tty map. I saw people saying it was the only map they played on. That sounds like CoD hell personally, but whatever.

Back