Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kain4521

You know that one too/Mod
Reaction score
Report: Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Slated
November release? Never.

This isn't the first time a retailer has listed the as yet unconfirmed Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. Last month Amazon France posted a product page for Black Ops 2 but quickly pulled it from the site.

Today, a reputable Spanish and Portuguese online shop FNAC has listed the same game with a November release window.

Black Ops 2 is rumoured to be the next instalment in the successful Call of Duty franchise. Activision - the publisher behind the series has yet to officially announce what the next game will be, though a November release would be in keeping with previous launches.

https://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1219767p1.html?utm_campaign=twposts&utm_source=twitter

Re: Call of Duty Black Ops 2?

iwill be skipping this one I hated black ops and this series is getting stale Iwill wait for the next infinity ward call of duty which will be on the next gen consoles hopefully it will be something of a better product bye then.

Why don't they just do a straight Call of Duty Vietnam? They keep skirting around it.

I suppose the whole "worldwide" storyline like that of Black Ops and the Modern Warfare series makes for a semi-intriguing single player.

I wonder if it'll get to a point where they just completely skip any single player and develop solely for multiplayer and perhaps the occassional co-op missions.

As Snappahead would say, " I hope they fix the hit detection! " More than likely will be buying two copies. Interested to see how they take the zombie approach, IMO moon got a little stupid, they should go back to maps like derise and go from there.

Black ops was the only COD i enjoyed beyond "meh" so id be quite happy for it.

They need a COD: American Civil War game IMO. I'm sure most would find it boring though.

Yeah, they would but I'd be down for buying that.

Yeah, most people want to spray bullets everywhere and have advanced weapons and air strikes. I have no problem with that, but we've have TONS of games like that over and over. I think a Civil War game could be a lot of fun and could be a bit more strategic in nature. You could still have care packages with artillery strikes, cavalry charges, gatling guns and all kinds of stuff.

You also wouldn't be locked into just a one shot musket since repeating riffles were coming out and they had pistols too so there could be enough weapons to choose from as well at attachments like bayonets and such.

Sorry, Ima Civil War buff and would just LOVE a great Civil War game.

I think all that sounds really freaking awesome. I would truly love a CoD or BF style Civil War game. I think it could be a total blast but I don't know if it will ever happen.

Yay... Yeah right. Lol another rent just to get the story more trophies.

Back