Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From T3

Treyarch has reinstated the Nuketown 2025 map in Black Ops 2 multiplayer after it had initially planned to remove the map and then use it only for special occassions.

The problem with this initial plan however was that many gamers had pre-ordered the game specifically because it came boxed with Nuketown 2025, under the impression that it would remain permanently as one of the multiplayer maps on Black Ops 2.

I guess they underestimated the power of peoples love for that sh@tty map. I saw people saying it was the only map they played on. That sounds like CoD hell personally, but whatever.

I really like nuketown but not enough to keep playing it over & over. It's fun but mental & hectic at the same time lol

On a side note but is it just me but how creepy does that Warthog sound.

I really like nuketown but not enough to keep playing it over & over. It's fun but mental & hectic at the same time lol

On a side note but is it just me but how creepy does that Warthog sound.

I thought I was the only one on that warthog sound. I've been trying to shoot it down but to no avail.

I got a swarm scorestreak today via care package. Man, that is a crazy scorestreak, I got like 20kills in 1 min.

It's a map that sometimes I love and sometimes hate. It's not one you play IMO if you're all about your KD ratio.

Anyone played BO2 on Vita yet? I think I'm going to get it at the end of the month, I've got to stay at the in-laws in Cornwall over Xmas for 2 weeks. Something to keep me occupied during the evenings.

Anyone played BO2 on Vita yet? I think I'm going to get it at the end of the month, I've got to stay at the in-laws in Cornwall over Xmas for 2 weeks. Something to keep me occupied during the evenings.

I haven't, but after reading reviews, I passed. It sounds like a mess.

I haven't, but after reading reviews, I passed. It sounds like a mess.

Hmm that's not good. Resistance got poor reviews though & I found that to be quite fun. I might get Assassins Creed as well depending on money, it's a hard time of year money wise for me though, well for most of us I guess.

Anybody interested in playing some zombies? Getting tired of people just standing and blocking the door way on the stairs. xbox 360 btw

Was going to get Black Ops 2 for my son. Do I have to get part one for him to enjoy it or can I just skip over that and go for part two?

It's a map that sometimes I love and sometimes hate. It's not one you play IMO if you're all about your KD ratio.

:exactly:

After two or three matches I get bored of the map, and it's a hit or miss on doing well on nuketown.
But I do understand the anger of removing the map, since people preordered it for that reason alone.

Actually it depends more on your skill. I could play Nuketown over and over for 2 hours straight before I stop. My k/d is always over.

Just got mine today, I usually never wait to get a call of duty game but I was kinda sleeping on this one. I will open it up tonight and have a go at it.

I don't understand why you guys keep saying you had to pre order to get nuketown. I walked right into Toys R Us, bought a it at a discounted price, and got it for free with the regular copy . It seems like there wasnt really a perk in that dept with PO. this game ended up being pretty awesome though. Im into it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

I really hope Treyarch sort the online MP out soon. It's just not right at the moment, even the Pro players are baffled by how it's playing right now. I'm going to get Halo this w.end & come back to this later, I love the game but online it just seems ****ed up, which is a shame because the game would be a 9/10 for me other wise.

I don't understand why you guys keep saying you had to pre order to get nuketown. I walked right into Toys R Us, bought a it at a discounted price, and got it for free with the regular copy . It seems like there wasnt really a perk in that dept with PO. this game ended up being pretty awesome though. Im into it.

Who keeps saying that? If anyone has said it, they may have been talking about Nuketown Zombies. That was exclusive to the CE versions. Everyone got the Nuketown MP map. That was Activisions version of an online pass.

Finally got around to finishing the campaign, thought it was awesome and a decent lenght too..:clap
Now for some Zombies online..:yess:

Because technically that was the pre order bonus. They didn't tell people right away that the map would ship with all launch copies. So most people im sure assumed it was probably a code that was emailed to you or printed on a receipt like most pre order bonuses.

Back