Call of Duty Black Ops 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mad. Just think its lame. That's why some laugh when people using a mouse brag about stats. Nobody cares if you're using a loophole in the system.

when did i brag? please read back and pull it out of my words. i merely said thats how i like to play and i dont prestige because i just like to see my kdr. if im wrong correct me. i cant brag about cod im not nasty at it.

:exactly: there's no point in arguing about it, just enjoy the game. Personally I like to go by MLG rules but because of that reason I wouldn't personally use a mouse or a rapid fire modded controller.
I don't particularly like campers but there's nothing to say you can't do it so who am I to say no one should camp, I just view the ones who do as part of game & get on with it.

in the mlg i believe this controller is allowed. the top cod player used/is sponsored by it.

A mouse on console isn't cheating, but it certainly can give you a significant edge. Analogue sticks can't give you the speed and precision of a mouse which is why console games have aim assist and may be why some look down on mouse users. To me it's whatever. The way I play gets me killed far more than the way anyone else plays. I do really hate campers though.

good point about aim assist. I DONT USE IT. its a feature meant for the ds3. it actually hinders my accuracy due to the fact that it overcompensates for my movements. i know the vast majority uses it.

:exactly: there's no point in arguing about it, just enjoy the game. Personally I like to go by MLG rules but because of that reason I wouldn't personally use a mouse or a rapid fire modded controller.
I don't particularly like campers but there's nothing to say you can't do it so who am I to say no one should camp, I just view the ones who do as part of game & get on with it.

Thats ok bro. I'll say it for you. People need to stop camping. Grow a pair and crawl out of that dark corner.

right snappa or if youre gonna do it mix it up a bit. i camp too at times, i admit it. but ive been addicted to that triple shot handgun. i just run around reaking havoc not really caring about kdr cause its so fun to use.

when did i brag? please read back and pull it out of my words. i merely said thats how i like to play and i dont prestige because i just like to see my kdr. if im wrong correct me. i cant brag about cod im not nasty at it.

He said "people", not you specifically...not to speak for him or anything.

right snappa or if youre gonna do it mix it up a bit. i camp too at times, i admit it. but ive been addicted to that triple shot handgun. i just run around reaking havoc not really caring about kdr cause its so fun to use.

That pistol is a beast. I use it as my secondary when i go shotty. It's got the stopping power of a burst assault rifle. Recoil is hard to control at range though.

That pistol is a beast. I use it as my secondary when i go shotty. It's got the stopping power of a burst assault rifle. Recoil is hard to control at range though.

well, i have no issues i get people from almost across the way. just gotta aim low cause it hops up. :clap i use the fal with the reflex scope and that handgun with reflex. my perks are the always run fast one, the quick reload one, and quick aim from a drop - i believe.

hehe, thats cool. the point is anytime theres a cod room there will always be turmoil. there are fanboys, people who feel slighted, and braggarts. you cant please everyone and any comment can be misconstrued and used against you. i still havent heard from anyone about the sharpshooter. apparently its fine because some people arent threatened by it due to the fact that no one put in the time to master it. it doesnt feel natural like a mouse. but once you get it its awesome. r3 failed on it because of where they chose to put jump under the thumbstick wtf). if im awesome with it am i cheating? it technically works like a mouse. its just vertically instead. killzone 3 was great with it.

Thats ok bro. I'll say it for you. People need to stop camping. Grow a pair and crawl out of that dark corner.

Yeah, I don't get camping but I tend to stay on the move. Which is why a 1:1 KD is good for me. Though, I do have good matches more often than not. Heck, when I went 30-19 or 44-11 Saturday I was stoked.

I stopped playing online games almost entirely because of this reason. It ceased to become fun when people constantly ***** about how you kill/are killed. I get stressed out in normal life more than enough. I don't need it when I'm trying to have fun. :lol I haven't even renewed my LIVE subscription and I'm not sure I ever will.

I am with you there. I prefer games like RE6 where I can just play with 1 other person and not have to deal with a bunch of randoms. I've been playing a lot more single player games lately and I've loved every second of it.

Yeah, I don't get camping but I tend to stay on the move. Which is why a 1:1 KD is good for me. Though, I do have good matches more often than not. Heck, when I went 30-19 or 44-11 Saturday I was stoked.

Same. Im the proverbial chicken with his head cut off. I'd take a 1 all day long. I don't have a 1 right now and may never, but no biggie.

I've tried experiments before where I played like a p@$$y just to see how I did and my KD and score started going up pretty quick. Killstreaks started coming easier and games were a lot less frustrating. Not a mystery why people camp, but it lacks the fun of run and gun, the satisfaction of winning fast paced shoot outs and I always felt like a complete tool while I was doing it.

Agreed! I will say the 44-11 match I had the other day while playing the way I do was a blast. My stealth chopper and the care package dog combo got me a ton of kills.

The thing is camping can be good for some game types. It would be absolutely stupid not to when you have all 3 flags in Domination. If you don't protect the flags then whats the point of playing that game mode? Though I do agree with TDM camping is rather stupid and pointless plus its boring imo. Nothing is more fun than running around in TDM with a shotgun blasting people.

The thing is camping can be good for some game types. It would be absolutely stupid not to when you have all 3 flags in Domination. If you don't protect the flags then whats the point of playing that game mode? Though I do agree with TDM camping is rather stupid and pointless plus its boring imo. Nothing is more fun than running around in TDM with a shotgun blasting people.

There's a difference between camping and defending. Defending can be aggressive and involve a lot of moving around. Camping is when someone is just sitting in one spot during all or most of the game for the soul purpose of getting cheap kills for themselves. Even when I'm defending a flag, I'm still looking for trouble. The classic camper is seemingly trying to avoid trouble.

Speaking of Domination, the classic camper is also the last ones to attempt a flag cap. They want others to do it so they can camp on it. They're useless and never seem to care about whether the team wins or loses.

I'd be cool with campers in free for all, but they have to keep intruding my team based modes. Worse still, objective based team modes.

Alright, that's my last camper rant...for today.

Back