Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have a new friend online, Onedumbsolider thanks for posing the pic, thank him for taking my friends invite. And your other buddy was cool that I played. But I never knew about double health and faster recovery. Must make you feel real good beating people online. Whata man.

You could also blow up the truck that comes down the road. When it stops shoot it when he's near. Thats how you get the trophy by killing him with a pistol. But you should take out his snipers first.

Well I have a new friend online, Onedumbsolider thanks for posing the pic, thank him for taking my friends invite. And your other buddy was cool that I played. But I never knew about double health and faster recovery. Must make you feel real good beating people online. Whata man.

I don't know who he is so I couldn't tell him, being as he isn't my friend. Go ahead ask him if he's my friend.

Double health faster recovery? Not sure what you are referring to. Make excuses as to why I beat you, you'll need to to keep moral little man. If you call better aim and better evasive actions "double health and faster recovery" then you can call it that if it helps you sleep at night. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Why do you guys even play with other people there? Can't you just play 1 on 1 without anyone else even there with you. Why have spectators?

I've never played CoD5 so I can't speak in regards to this game, but I've spent a lot of time with JSK playing Resistance and he's a really solid FPSer. Could just be he had a great day and you were off. I don't think he's hacking though.

EDIT: I think the spectators are to ensure no one cheats?

Why do you guys even play with other people there? Can't you just play 1 on 1 without anyone else even there with you. Why have spectators?

He said he wanted someone to watch so I said ok. I guess he wanted proof that he could beat me, but then he accused me of his friend being my friend and being there so that he could tell me where he was apparently.

The first time my two friends watched because I was gaming with them and said this kid wanted to challenge me again so they wanted to watch. Simple.

But since neither of you can prove that the other didn't have a friend "phoning" in the location of the other, I think a true test of skills would be to agree on rules, set it to 1 on 1 (NO ONE but the two of you there) and have it out.

I don't know who he is so I couldn't tell him, being as he isn't my friend. Go ahead ask him if he's my friend.

Double health faster recovery? Not sure what you are referring to. Make excuses as to why I beat you, you'll need to to keep moral little man. If you call better aim and better evasive actions "double health and faster recovery" then you can call it that if it helps you sleep at night. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

I didn't make it up he's your friend, what about all your other friends earlier tonight, were they not spectating, and then they jump in when I came close. You said I had 4 kills and you 6 with 3 mins left. But the next time around I could only get 2 kills and you 20 every game, wow you improved fast. And I was really only down 1 kill before they jumped in. You whole game is fishy, your friends, your lies.

But then the honour system comes into play... someone could still cheat, and then claim not to. Let's face it, gamers can be jerks lol.

It's times like this that make me feel good about my preference of campaign mode in games.

Ok so here are some real WWII pics from Saipan. All off Cellphone.

Japanese Tank on top of an old bunker.
saipan006.jpg

The bunker, just waiting for then to come up the beach.
saipan008.jpg

Suicide Cliff
The highest point of mountain in background, the Japanese soldiers and citizens would jump from there instead of being captured.
saipan060.jpg

Banzai Cliff
Same idea now jumping into rocks and shallow reef.
saipan063-1.jpg

Both had lots of memorials all around them.

Japanese Jail.
saipan013.jpg

Last Command Post. And thats not a door that was hole blown in the side.
saipan028.jpg

Other side.
saipan029.jpg

Entry out to front.
saipan031.jpg

Damage to Wall. Was maybe 20 more just like this.
saipan030.jpg

View from just in front of post
saipan034.jpg

More

Machine gun mount right in front
saipan032.jpg

Lots of AA guns
saipan037.jpg

saipan039.jpg

saipan038.jpg

saipan045.jpg

saipan043.jpg

saipan042.jpg

Another destroyed tank
saipan040.jpg

driver
saipan055-1.jpg

Machine Gunner
saipan056-1.jpg

There was 1 really big AA gun, 2 smaller ones and a short barreled on. There were also some smaller mounted weapons but to small for AA. The tank was also there plus another things I had no idea what it was but there wasn't much of it left.
https://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/mfoga/saipan/

Torpedo
saipan059.jpg

The grotto. This was just way to cool. It was like a cave that went out to the ocean. There is all kinds of marine life there. Looked like a really cool place to dive, however there are sharks around there but mostly outside the walls.

From above
saipan020-1.jpg

Down at the bottom
saipan022-1.jpg

Rest are here
https://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/mfoga/saipan/

Back