Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, I didn't make ti hard to prove yourself. If you are referring to spectators I said anyone here can spec as well. Just an audience.

I'm at work weekdays from like 8 in the morn til 7 at night. I come home eat dinner, spend some time with the g/f, then play games. And right now I'm on and ur off, ridiculous!

I'm going on right now, dont move.

So just to let everyone know, e played best out of 3, I won two by huge margins and he accused me of glitching and cheating, so I let him be the host. All the while he had a buddy spectating named dumbsoldier1 or something like that. Then I let him have one more game to be fair, he hosted and picked the map.

I won again, I won all 3, then he accused me of glitching and inviting this person who I do not know he was. All I know everytime he joined he would b on NAESDO for like 30 seconds then go to spectator. I assume it was a friend he had sign up that day and tell him where I was on the phone.

Then being the sore loser he is he threatened to beat me up, punch me in my face, and say he wish he could...At that I left. I'm done with you, you lost 3 straight in a row, not to mention I knifed you about 6 times the first round. Talking trash on a game is one thing but threatening to kick my ass and asking where I love, that's low. Take it like a man. I was so nice to you, and you just spit on me.

Well he destroyed me this time. I couldn't kill him. He killed me atleast 10x more. I had about 2 kills a game, he was over 15. To me it was really really fishy. Nothing like the 1st game. I got shot in the back, yes I even tried camping and he would just come in back of me and kill me. I couldn't believe it. There was a spectator the whole time, his friend from earlier. He had to be telling him where I was. I played alot of COD, and this just doesn't happen. He was invincible, my shots were on. Nobody takes hits like that. He either has code majic or a switch.

Well he destroyed me this time. I couldn't kill him. He killed me atleast 10x more. I had about 2 kills a game, he was over 15. To me it was really really fishy. Nothing like the 1st game. I got shot in the back, yes I even tried camping and he would just come in back of me and kill me. I couldn't believe it. There was a spectator the whole time, his friend from earlier. He had to be telling him where I was. I played alot of COD, and this just doesn't happen. He was invincible, my shots were on. Nobody takes hits like that. He either has code majic or a switch.

No you just can't accept that I was better than you this time. You didn't use bettys and took my silencer off which is why I couldn't kill you half the time the first match. That is not my friend, I don't know who that is, and I do not cheat. Ask Knightslade or jedialfred of the boards here I game with them and I'm good. Yes you camped a lot and when I was running around and I turned a corner I saw you, so I ran up to you and knifed you, very simple. Whatever you think is fishy or not, I play this game every day. I haven't stopped playing COD games since last fall.

It's not like I just sucked then I got good. Just accept it, stop accusing of cheating because it's insulting to the time and skills I have master in this game. You said you recorded the match, post it let us watch it. I was gonna start gaming with you after I proved myself once and for all, but after you started to threatened me physically after the match it's over. I'll never game with or against you ever again.

And I did bring treats, otherwise I'm done with this discussion. These are the matches in order, I hosted the first two he hosted the third game.

round1n.jpg

round2.jpg

round3.jpg

Just for shats and giggles from an earlier game today:

extra4.jpg

So just to let everyone know, e played best out of 3, I won two by huge margins and he accused me of glitching and cheating, so I let him be the host. All the while he had a buddy spectating named dumbsoldier1 or something like that. Then I let him have one more game to be fair, he hosted and picked the map.

I won again, I won all 3, then he accused me of glitching and inviting this person who I do not know he was. All I know everytime he joined he would b on NAESDO for like 30 seconds then go to spectator. I assume it was a friend he had sign up that day and tell him where I was on the phone.

Then being the sore loser he is he threatened to beat me up, punch me in my face, and say he wish he could...At that I left. I'm done with you, you lost 3 straight in a row, not to mention I knifed you about 6 times the first round. Talking trash on a game is one thing but threatening to kick my ass and asking where I love, that's low. Take it like a man. I was so nice to you, and you just spit on me.

Hell yeah I wanted to fight you after the game, but that was between you and me. You had to cheat. You were laughing when I asked about it. The spectator was your buddy from before. I played alot of online gaming and when people are invincible, (yes you destroyed me, congrats buddy) theres usually something about it. Playing the game all the time online you have a feel when people should die, But I'm sure you used CodeMajic or a switch.

For those who don't know if you take a regular house light switch and splice your Ethernet cable and connect to that switch. When you turn it on and off you can't be killed. I used it on socom years ago and it works. But codemajic is another thing he could of used.

I beat you before, and played you today and other nights in group games. Either today is the greatest day of your life, so go to vegas or play the lottery or your a cheater. I laid that gun in. Nice win.

Hell yeah I wanted to fight you after the game, but that was between you and me. You had to cheat. You were laughing when I asked about it. The spectator was your buddy from before. I played alot of online gaming and when people are invincible, (yes you destroyed me, congrats buddy) theres usually something about it. Playing the game all the time online you have a feel when people should die, But I'm sure you used CodeMajic or a switch.

For those who don't know if you take a regular house light switch and splice your Ethernet cable and connect to that switch. When you turn it on and off you can't be killed. I used it on socom years ago and it works. But codemajic is another thing he could of used.

I beat you before, and played you today and other nights in group games. Either today is the greatest day of your life, so go to vegas or play the lottery or your a cheater. I laid that gun in. Nice win.

I laughed because it was such an outrageous claim, and how is fighting between you and me? We are playing a video game and testing skills not killing each other. I played earlier with my two friends, none of which was that guy, nor have I ever seen him before today.

I was not invincible, you hit me a lot my screen was flashing in red, but I ducked and weaved and came out most the time on top. It's not the greatest day of my life and I'm not a cheater. I just had a bad night the first match we had, plus like I said when we went toe to toe I had a silencer on my weapon: which creates a reduced range and less damage so you won most of those unless I got you by surprise. I took the silencer off because that was my S&D class and I said no bettys. So it was an even playing field. I don't take kindly to people calling me a cheater.

I do not glitch, I do not cheat, I do not use these switches or codes or whatever you wanna say I did. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true. You beat me the first time by 1 kill and "your skilled and I suck." Then I whoop you three times in a row by a big margins and you accuse me of cheating and want to kick my ass. That's so much more of a sore loser than people said I was. Now you know why I got upset when people said I lost, I suck, your better, etc. Because in reality they were all lies, just to try to get some cheap jabs at me to make me mad because whoever was saying them didn't like me. You don't have to like me personally, but don't threaten me and don't deny my skills as a gamer.

My class I beat you with:
Weapon: MP40 with sights
Handgun: Revolver
Special grenade: Gas
Perks:
2x frag, stopping power, dead silence.

BTW. See those scores, that's called pwning. Not winning by 1 retarded betty kill.

Last edited:
No you just can't accept that I was better than you this time. You didn't use bettys and took my silencer off which is why I couldn't kill you half the time the first match. That is not my friend, I don't know who that is, and I do not cheat. Ask Knightslade or jedialfred of the boards here I game with them and I'm good. Yes you camped a lot and when I was running around and I turned a corner I saw you, so I ran up to you and knifed you, very simple. Whatever you think is fishy or not, I play this game every day. I haven't stopped playing COD games since last fall.

It's not like I just sucked then I got good. Just accept it, stop accusing of cheating because it's insulting to the time and skills I have master in this game. You said you recorded the match, post it let us watch it. I was gonna start gaming with you after I proved myself once and for all, but after you started to threatened me physically after the match it's over. I'll never game with or against you ever again.

And I did bring treats, otherwise I'm done with this discussion. These are the matches in order, I hosted the first two he hosted the third game.

round1n.jpg

round2.jpg

round3.jpg

Just for shats and giggles from an earlier game today:

extra4.jpg

Yes...I can't believe you really took pics, glad to see your buddy on them. That sucks for you, now I have proof why I got shot in the back. The 1st pic with me going 2-14 is right, I dont think I was playing the group game, it could of been my bro, I remember leaving the game on and waiting for our match, and I went 0-14.

I love the stats, because I either really really sucked today or you were just invincible. Because we played and I was killing you one v one in the capture the flag map. Hey maybe your are that good. I just dont understand why you are the hardest guy to kill today out of all the people on COD during our 1 v 1 match. And our 1st game you went down, you wouldn't die today. I went 2-14 you stayed alive along time, I hit you enough were you should of been dead. I really think its impossible and you cheated. And I can't put it past you with all the crying anfd lies, you couldn't lose to me.

But you should of atleast made it close I wouldn't of suspected. I know my bullets hit, the did no damage, what else could I do. Maybe you didn't cheat. But those glitching items I described do exist and I just can't rule them out.

You beat me, I think honestly if you didn't cheat you are the best COD player I ever seen, no joke. Your not the guy I played the 1st time. I been playing this game since November and I never came across someone like you tonight. Yes to me its strange, we played a few games together, but dude I'll give you proprs, but I been around and think theres more to it. Cheers.

the sexual tension between the two of you is really getting annoying. seriously, can the mods make an intervention???

Is this not a thread about COD5? Perhaps posting pictures of the game is too off topic? LOL. What else does everyone have to talk about here? This thread hasn't seen this much action for a long time. Anyway I'm done. I proved my point, showed how good I was, and shut him and the other haters up.

The people complaining and shouting off topic are actually more off topic than me and NAESDO are, lol ass clown=mirror.

Yes lets ban the ass clown.

Is this not a thread about COD5? Perhaps posting pictures of the game is too off topic? LOL. What else does everyone have to talk about here? This thread hasn't seen this much action for a long time. Anyway I'm done. I proved my point, showed how good I was, and shut him and the other haters up.

The people complaining and shouting off topic are actually more off topic than me and NAESDO are, lol ass clown=mirror.

:lol I say ass clown and you respond....good to see you know what you are.

:lol I say ass clown and you respond....good to see you know what you are.

No it's not because that "I know who I am" it's that I know you are calling me a name to disrespect me in a public forum. You've changed man really, and I'm the one going off topic? Stop attacking me and stay on topic or stay out of the said topic.

No it's not because that "I know who I am" it's that I know you are calling me a name to disrespect me in a public forum. You've changed man really, and I'm the one going off topic? Stop attacking me and stay on topic or stay out of the said topic.

You know your an ass clown...atleast thats what you are to most of us.

Ahhh you guys should just stop all this drama and get a real game to talk about *cough* Killzone 2

So I just started campaign today and the part where you have to snipe the general as he comes out with his sniper is really pissing me off. I swear to god, I have shot the bastard like 10 times, but he doesn't die......ARG

Ahhh you guys should just stop all this drama and get a real game to talk about *cough* Killzone 2

It is awesome, but so is Call of Duty my friend. I agree :you guys" aka Darthmatrix should stop all this drama and instigating arguments for the sake of doing so. No I'm not, I'm not anything to you anymore. You can cease talking to me is what you can do.

So I just started campaign today and the part where you have to snipe the general as he comes out with his sniper is really pissing me off. I swear to god, I have shot the bastard like 10 times, but he doesn't die......ARG

Just shoot his foot. I got it on the first try, just shot him somewhere and you'll get pass easy.

Back