Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS knows EXACTLY what they are doing by posting a "TBD" edition size and then the fake "sold out".

They will give us the "real" edition size once they know how many people are on the waitlist.

look for "your waitlist is being converted" in due course.

I hope your right. I guess this could be possible. :clap please convert! I was too at a long day on the job. Had no chance to go online.

Sorry I have a family that means taking them to basketball camp, baseball practices, making lunch I can't be on the computer every 5 minutes to exactly what is going up today. I was trying to convey that that picture didn't give me in particular, the slightest idea that the driods were what was going up today. Now tomorrows picture - yes I know what that is and I am interested in that as well.

What is it?

Any idea how long until the regular is gone? I am trying really hard to wait until SDCC is over until I order anything.

No one really knows. You might have to go with your gut. If its important enough I say get it now or be sorry later. On the bright side it seems there is always another awesome statue/PF around the corner to spend your money on. This was going to be my first and maybe only SW piece besides Chewy once he is revealed.

No one really knows. You might have to go with your gut. If its important enough I say get it now or be sorry later. On the bright side it seems there is always another awesome statue/PF around the corner to spend your money on. This was going to be my first and maybe only SW piece besides Chewy once he is revealed.

Is there a set time for these sales to pop up? Or is it random at your own risk?

But it appears you unlike some of us had a notion that this was going up for PO today where I did not. Some days I can be on the site and search everything I need to - others I can't. In a highly anticipated PO like this I think they could have handled it better. From your posts I assume your in it to flip it so good luck to you. I just wanted one for myself.

I obviously wanted this more than you. That's all I can really say I guess.

What I don't get is why you think I'm a ____ing flipper?!?
If you even knew 1% about me you would know I'm quite the opposite.

has anyone ordered both? also, is there any word on a joint base for the ex? thanks.

also, any idea what tomorrow's pre order is?
2012-06-26-PLEa547831.jpg

Go back and reread my edit

Yes obviously because you had the ability to see the preview and know what it was yesterday and were able to be at the computer the particular hour it went up for sale today you obviously wanted this more than everybody else who didn't know today was the day the droids were going up for PO. Congrats.

I hope you do realize that just means you were lucky right? I am sure there were plenty of fans that wanted this but didn't see it in the 1 hour it was available. Pretty naive if you ask me.

I am happy for those that got the chance to order it. I can't remember the last time a piece sold so quickly. Its been at least a couple years.

I think I will cancel my WL

these photos did it for me.

I love the look of both but the base is just much better on the reg. 3PO looks like he will shine just fine on the reg edition so I really can't think of any reason to get the ex. - Well except that the paint could get messed up on the weatherd version.

The reg looks more like an official maquette to me also.

7176press10001.jpg
71761press01001.jpg

I agree 100% JAWS. I ordered the regular without a second thought. The regular version is straight out of A New Hope imo and I love the way it looks.

Did u miss the teaser image stating the preorder was today? :dunno

2012-06-25-hjDG5555464c.jpg

All I saw yesterday was the Red one they have today.

They just added that yellow ribbon on top for Online SDCC yesterday, I know because I looked into it. And then this new link is where they hide the new daily release, of which there is no mention of, that there is going to be a daily release...

How can it not? You can't pick up your "exclusives" there now. You won't see anything that hasn't already been shown online. You won't even be able to pre-order certain items there... because they're already sold out.

For all we know they've probably also done away with The Doors of Indecision & stuff.

What's there to do at the Sideshow booth now expect get a $15 gift card or take pictures of items that are already online?? Meh.

Hang out with friends... sure. But we can do that anywhere. :lol

It just hasn't. Honestly, not picking them up saves me space in my suitcase or shipping costs home (which you know are more expensive than normal). I will be able to see it up close in person and talk with the SS folks about each item more than I can get just online. Like I said it doesn't take away my feeling of making this the booth I head to first.

I still do look forward to seeing it all in person. :) Still love the booth. Just feel like they have stripped most of the perks for attendees though. I guess the only thing left is a shot at a $100 GC.

But hey... any day you get to see that dead sexy Brant Bridges guy is a win in my book! :wink1: :yess:

Yeah, for some I can see I guess how they feel that way. I get enough out of my experience to feel good about things. Brant is awesome no doubt :rock

Josh if you're talking about old 80sshows take it to the other thread. We know you love Gary Colman. :lol

I thought everyone loved Gary Coleman? :lol

I agree 100% JAWS. I ordered the regular without a second thought. The regular version is straight out of A New Hope imo and I love the way it looks.

Yeah I went through all the movies in the OT and they both are pretty beat up in all of them. So the way I see it is the reg version is the "OT used Universe" Droids and the EX are the "PT what the hell went wrong george?" Droids.

So all you guys who got the EX are just PT fans and not OT fans

:nana:

just joking of course

Yeah I went through all the movies in the OT and they both are pretty beat up in all of them. So the way I see it is the reg version is the "OT used Universe" Droids and the EX are the "PT what the hell went wrong george?" Droids.

So all you guys who got the EX are just PT fans and not OT fans

:nana:

just joking of course

lol i am not sold you truly want the reg like some of the other guys, it sounds very forced all your posts about the extra bolt, showing photo of the ex with r2d2 in the shadow etc.. I think you are just trying to convince yourself since the ex is soldout.

it's okie, we cant all have what we want :lol

Back